IGNORED

Confused about how attractiveness works.

I did read description page and did some testing.  At first I thought that it is a simple +1/-1 scoring system that adds up to some critical value. Now I am not so sure. May be it takes % averages? Are some traits more valuable for scoring than others? What is a statistical "normal" for sim slootines?

2 hours ago, ntnssc said:

I did read description page and did some testing.  At first I thought that it is a simple +1/-1 scoring system that adds up to some critical value. Now I am not so sure. May be it takes % averages? Are some traits more valuable for scoring than others? What is a statistical "normal" for sim slootines?

It  guess it works  by matching system, for example you have 3 categories, that you type an put in there.

sims 1

like black hair 99%

like  slim body 40%

love big ass 70% this may works with slider limits we can’t see  the number but inside codes there is. 1% to 100% slider size.

sims 2

like blonde hair 50%

like bodybuilder body 60%

love blue eyes 70%

thats produce a rate, if other sim cc it’s tagged  with those categories. Means both gonna love each other.

So in case of sim #1 we get +69.6 (lol) and sim #2 it is +60 like. Where "like" is the basis for an interaction gain/loss modifier as well as trigger for some events and moodlets?

I guess my main question than is how many things does a sim need to like/hate about another sim in order for it to not count as "basic"? In your example you considered 4 variables. But I am pretty sure there are 20+ physical traits involved. How does that come into play if they are all neither like or dislike? Problem being a sim that likes both men and women would be 50% attracted to... everyone while a sim attracted to exclusively women is 100% to women?

There has to be more to it.

thats the problem of add so many variants to a single mod, in old sims 2 mod it was like 5 things that made a sim love another one.

on WW mod there is a lot of them, thats made epic hard to match one by one. is cool for gameplay, but terrible for rates.

guess will be try and try again until works.

• 2 weeks later...