race + unique body mods

Monsto Brukes

a few weeks ago, there was a mod in the top 5 on nexus that allowed unique bodies per race. I looked around a bit and found a couple more, but that newest one seemed (from the text anyway) to be 'the best'... iirc it also allowed animations and the player to be unique.

However, like a moron, I didn't mark it and now I can't find it.

All that being said, I tried to hunt around but couldn't find any of them. Apparently i'm using the wrong search terms.

So the question here is: 

What's a good mod to use for assigning alternate body mods (adec, cbbe, unp, etc) per race? Bonerus points for allowing the player to remain a unique body.

Try the unique character mods in skyrim nexus

Unique Character wasn't what I was looking for BUT it lead me to Unique Everything which is close and I may just wind up using.

The one mod I saw had like a police lineup of characters (as opposed to the group photo of that mod) for a screenshot.

Archived