Repconn test site weird actor behavior [solved but also plugin limit discussion]

Swanky

I actually do. Using a mod to make you able to check which one you want to use. Might have to check for dependant plugins, though.

I've already merged a ton of mods, too.

NPC Abilities merged (need to update this one - again. NPCs sprint is actively being developed)

-NPCs sprint

-NPCs can miss

Levelling Perks

-C93 Static Skill rate (works but seems to be wonky in its application even when unmerged, sometimes loads before educated perk, sometimes after)

-Fallout 4 Special Perks

-NVS Traits and Perks

MeleeMerged

-Cleave

-Splattercup

-Buzzaxe

-Chainsaw Fist

CutContentMerged (I might add Save Cass to that but doing that either conflicts with my Bashed Patch or NVR3, not sure)

-Marilyn

-PacersGambit

-AThornySituation

-RotFaceToRiches

-OutsideBets

-AVanGraffScorned

-CutSewersRestored

-UncutWasteland

-UncutGreenhouses

-Primm Reputation Restored

-Meyers Fix

FreesideMerge

A selection of 50ff singular plugins

-Freeside Food & Supplies

ILO Merge

Various ILO Comp.Patches

That alone has reduced my LO by some 20 to 30 slots...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 12:19 AM, Swanky said:

I actually do. Using a mod to make you able to check which one you want to use. Might have to check for dependant plugins, though.

I've already merged a ton of mods, too.

NPC Abilities merged (need to update this one - again. NPCs sprint is actively being developed)

-NPCs sprint

-NPCs can miss

Levelling Perks

-C93 Static Skill rate (works but seems to be wonky in its application even when unmerged, sometimes loads before educated perk, sometimes after)

-Fallout 4 Special Perks

-NVS Traits and Perks

MeleeMerged

-Cleave

-Splattercup

-Buzzaxe

-Chainsaw Fist

CutContentMerged (I might add Save Cass to that but doing that either conflicts with my Bashed Patch or NVR3, not sure)

-Marilyn

-PacersGambit

-AThornySituation

-RotFaceToRiches

-OutsideBets

-AVanGraffScorned

-CutSewersRestored

-UncutWasteland

-UncutGreenhouses

-Primm Reputation Restored

-Meyers Fix

FreesideMerge

A selection of 50ff singular plugins

-Freeside Food & Supplies

ILO Merge

Various ILO Comp.Patches

That alone has reduced my LO by some 20 to 30 slots...

Apparently, someone released a fix for the mod limit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68714?tab=posts

I guess you could try it out and tell us if it helped.

I just tested it and it works, it allows me to go over 165. Mainly, it gives a real explanation to why my tests were pointing to 165 and not 140

"Rigid is alright, perhaps fixed is the word you were looking for. No it is not fixed. The game loads a different number of files before loading mods depending on many factors. Everyone's file handle count will differ. Save count also has an effect. Inactive mods that are in the mod directory contribute too. I have not looked into everything that contributes towards reaching the handle limit. The plugins are the majority. "

Yeah I saw. Haven't had the time / motivation to make time to check it out. Already downloaded the file, though. :D Will hopefully do so in the next days.

19 hours ago, dongding said:

Apparently, someone released a fix for the mod limit.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68714?tab=posts

I guess you could try it out and tell us if it helped.

€ Actually I did check it out and it seems to work. I made a quick walk from western Novac through all of RepConn's cells without any issues (and all my backed up mods reloaded into the game). No issues. I assume the mod works and I had too few handlers to keep track of all the complex mods I'm using.

Now if there were a way to render direct shadows in game...^^

Archived