IGNORED

[WHAT IS?] The hair mod on these gifs

After some talks with the author of the gifs he has told me that he doesn't know which hair is it and that the character comes from a follower mod, he was kind enough to share the mod with me and it's called "Sister Maria and Roria" but I've run into an issue, when I equip armor or wigs that are in the mod my character turns bald and as for the clothes I just get a big red admiration sign, I suspect it is because I'm missing some requirements or the mod might not be for LE and is instead for SE.

I've attached the file if anyone wants to give it a try but for now I'm waiting for a response from the author of the gifs.

Sister_Maria_and_Roria_Followers.zip

7 hours ago, Cervezasanta said:

After some talks with the author of the gifs he has told me that he doesn't know which hair is it and that the character comes from a follower mod, he was kind enough to share the mod with me and it's called "Sister Maria and Roria" but I've run into an issue, when I equip armor or wigs that are in the mod my character turns bald and as for the clothes I just get a big red admiration sign, I suspect it is because I'm missing some requirements or the mod might not be for LE and is instead for SE.

I've attached the file if anyone wants to give it a try but for now I'm waiting for a response from the author of the gifs.

Sister_Maria_and_Roria_Followers.zip 179 MB · 4 downloads

The mod attached above is for SE, i back ported the meshes, converted the textures from BC7 compression to DXT5, I also translated most of the mod to english using Google translate, so some sentences may not make sense....It's better than having squares though...All you will need to do is, after installing the mod, load the esp with the LE CK and then click save, it will convert the esp to form 43....The mod still works with form 44 esp though, I tested in LE....Anyways enjoy...

Sister_Maria_and_Roria_Followers LE.7z

21 hours ago, jesseg said:

The mod attached above is for SE, i back ported the meshes, converted the textures from BC7 compression to DXT5, I also translated most of the mod to english using Google translate, so some sentences may not make sense....It's better than having squares though...All you will need to do is, after installing the mod, load the esp with the LE CK and then click save, it will convert the esp to form 43....The mod still works with form 44 esp though, I tested in LE....Anyways enjoy...

Sister_Maria_and_Roria_Followers LE.7z 71.67 MB · 4 downloads

Could you please tell me which tools you used to back port to LE?

Excepts convert to mesh & texture , did it need to configure its esp?

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, mrpeter01 said:

Could you please tell me which tools you used to back port to LE?

Excepts convert to mesh & texture , did it need to configure its esp?

Thanks.

Apart from translating the Korean text to english, did not have to touch anything else in the esp.....

SSENifOptimizer - meshes

Gimp - textures

Xtranslator - translation

On 3/28/2020 at 4:31 AM, jesseg said:

Sister_Maria_and_Roria_Followers LE.7z 71.67 MB · 9 downloads

Can't thank you enough for this! Thank you so much.