Trails of Cold Steel 3 (Mod Request)

3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

I do not know the answer.  There is something strange about Body_ps1.dds, for some reason the decompiler will not process it.  I will try to figure it out, although I have been looking at it for an hour without any progress or new insight.

I recommend you (and every modder) always save your work folders.  Decompiling mods is never the best solution for making more mods, @fakecheng has already found that the compiler will distort the model if you decompile more than 2-3 times.

Thank you, I am also curious about this problem, but it is not important, you are right, when I use the name body_ps1, there are often problems, I change other names, it is not easy to make mistakes, these are some strange bugs

3 hours ago, lakovic said:

Thank you, I am also curious about this problem, but it is not important, you are right, when I use the name body_ps1, there are often problems, I change other names, it is not easy to make mistakes, these are some strange bugs

The game engine is crazy. It is amazing this works at all…

But I am glad the tools work. We are very lucky to have your mods!

@amorrow28hi, sorry to bother you again, my CS3_mod is currently nearing completion, I tried to modify Ash today and I found out that his chest badge is missing, yes it doesn't have this mesh, I checked several times.

Spoiler

Snipaste_2023-08-13_13-54-50.png.c356af49aebaf437115259b47dee1fa5.png

So my final PKG_Ash it looks like this

Spoiler

Snipaste_2023-08-13_14-08-47.png.30bd577be11a66667753e697afe6a11a.png

C_CHR012.pkg
When I realized this problem, I immediately checked Juna, Musse, Kurt, Altina and found that Musse also had this problem.

12 hours ago, lakovic said:

@amorrow28hi, sorry to bother you again, my CS3_mod is currently nearing completion, I tried to modify Ash today and I found out that his chest badge is missing, yes it doesn't have this mesh, I checked several times.

Reveal hidden contents

Snipaste_2023-08-13_13-54-50.png.c356af49aebaf437115259b47dee1fa5.png

So my final PKG_Ash it looks like this

Reveal hidden contents

Snipaste_2023-08-13_14-08-47.png.30bd577be11a66667753e697afe6a11a.png

C_CHR012.pkg
When I realized this problem, I immediately checked Juna, Musse, Kurt, Altina and found that Musse also had this problem.

Some materials have two texture coordinate layers; I think this is utilized to improve texture resolution for fine details (like the Thors arm patch on the school uniforms).  You can see this by examining the mesh .uvmap file, where there are two TexCoord mappings:

Spoiler

2023-08-1311_07_15-Window.png.da6ea72417c7b289c29af3243456fe0c.png

Note that for some reason, the game is using map 0 and map 3.  That means that maps 1 and 2 are garbage.  In Blender, you can see the two separate maps:  Here is Map 0:

Spoiler

2023-08-1311_04_15-Window.png.f4dc23dfa4570ac784314c2c8af2b562.png

And here is Map 3:

Spoiler

2023-08-1311_06_35-Window.png.2fce8e844ed1e0cd174034906b6c84f5.png

In the metadata.json, you can see that this material "chr011_monyou" has two texture slots for base textures:

Spoiler

2023-08-1311_07_37-Window.png.4ad6a7390c56a5e60fe2e9681b51a9fc.png

Please note that you CANNOT simply delete the second texture or texture map; this shader expects two textures.  My suggestion is to remove this material entirely (delete the mesh) if you can or change it to a different material. If you need to use this material with a single texture, simply delete all the coordinates on the second map and map everything to the first map.

3 hours ago, lakovic said:

What I mean is, I unpacked through the initial pkg, but I didn't find this mesh. This problem exists in both Ash and Musse's initial clothing. How can I delete it?

You certainly find interesting problems!

I looked carefully, and Ash's badge is not part of his model.  It is a separate .pkg entirely, similar to weapons and hats.  I do not know which .pkg has the badge though, because it is not listed in t_attach.tbl.

It attaches to his model at a node called "Badge Point" - this is known as a locator.

Spoiler

2023-08-1315_45_47-Blender.png.b56e4954c61f9ea8b1e2006bc20eaee2.png

You can see the connector here in chr012.inf:

Spoiler

2023-08-1315_46_30-D__Steam_steamapps_common_TheLegendofHeroesTrailsofColdSteelIII_data_chr.png.56e11309f9a6d2a2f5246738581ca266.png

Specific nodes are defined as locators for the models in the metadata.json:

Spoiler

2023-08-1315_42_39-D__Altina_C_CHR012_metadata.json-Notepad.png.2c7b65cc92b1913990febf5a7495d33a.png

And, you can see, when I delete the locator (by deleting the highlighted line from the metadata), the badge is gone.

Spoiler

2023-08-1315_39_02-TheLegendofHeroes-TrailsofColdSteelIII_SteamEnabled_GoGInited.png.863cc53c4c1d7d84e6e13f5da4b43229.png

To be clear, I have not deleted the node.  I simply told the compiler not to use it as a locator.

Hello amorrow28,
I am having a bit of a problem installing nude mods for TOCS3.

I installed your Unskirt-mod sucessfully (3dmigoto version). Following your instructions I wanted to use the saved game you kindly provided but the game refuses to load it, because my game installation lacks DLCs that are used in your saved game.

Could you say which DLCs that might be? Unfortunately, I also can't get cheat table to work with ToCS3 - bummer.

By the way: is it correct that also NotAZebra's mod requires different costumes? For that I couldn't bring to work either.

P.S. I never expected the ToCS1/2 mods to be debugged. I just wanted to give deserved credit and provide others with a realistic impression.

I must say that your educational approach to enable people to mod themselves, is admirable. I tried this once for another game (Drakensang) but that was by far less complex than this.

1 hour ago, lakovic said:

As far as I know, amorrow28's Unskirt-mod deletes almost everything that can delete skirts, so you don't have to worry about which DLC supports it or not, you just need to buy it boldly

You are right, of course. I forgot to mention the detail that I was in the middle of installing amorrow28's compatibility wrapper for using coomi's nude mods (link).

13 hours ago, schuft said:

Hello amorrow28,

I installed your Unskirt-mod sucessfully (3dmigoto version). Following your instructions I wanted to use the saved game you kindly provided but the game refuses to load it, because my game installation lacks DLCs that are used in your saved game.

Could you say which DLCs that might be? Unfortunately, I also can't get cheat table to work with ToCS3 - bummer.

By the way: is it correct that also NotAZebra's mod requires different costumes? For that I couldn't bring to work either.

P.S. I never expected the ToCS1/2 mods to be debugged. I just wanted to give deserved credit and provide others with a realistic impression.

I must say that your educational approach to enable people to mod themselves, is admirable. I tried this once for another game (Drakensang) but that was by far less complex than this.

It was a couple of years ago so I may be misremembering, but I think I edited my save file to get the towels. If you open it in a hex editor, you can find a load of "0f 27 00" entries which mean "nothing to see here". The first two bytes are an index describing the item, and then the byte after describes how many you have. So if you replace the top one with, looking at my save file, "17 03 0f" or "18 03 0f" or "19 03 0f" (and you can add all three at the same time in different slots) one of those might get you 15 of the necessary towels. No guarantees though.

17 hours ago, schuft said:

Hello amorrow28,

2023-08-2117_15_29-TheLegendofHeroes-TrailsofColdSteelIII_SteamEnabled_GoGInited.png.04287a2e74aa926d307aea24b82f679d.png

Here is an installable DLC that will give you 20 Bathing Clothes!  This is hopefully now the easiest way for anyone to get this item.

ExtraBathingClothesCS3DLC.7z

To use, copy the contents of the data folder into your Trails of Cold Steel III data folder.  In the game, go to the DLC tab of the camp menu and use the "Extra Bathing Clothes," and the items will be added to your inventory.

Hide contents

2023-07-2308_56_52-Window.png.16e654e20cfe45bd39eae63927c67ef5.png

Note:

Spoiler

This will use up DLC slot #199 (which I believe no one is using right now anyway).  If you happen to already have a custom DLC in 199, just use this DLC, then re-install the other custom DLC and it will be restored.  If you do not have anything in 199, leave this in place.  You can overwrite it in the future, but deleting it will make your save unloadable.

For the record, if you want to use my save file, these are my DLC, but the above method should be much easier.  Or the Cheat Engine method.

Spoiler

Active Red Swimsuit
Standard Glasses Set
Cute Hair Extension Set
Cool Hair Extension Set
Juna's Lloyd Bannings Costume
Kitty Noir Set
Coquettish Blue Swimsuit
Faculty Swimsuit Set
Rean's Unspeakable Costume

I think I got most of these for free?  I definitely bought swimsuits, but I doubt I'd pay money for the rest, it must've been a steam sale or something.

4 hours ago, nosebottle said:

It was a couple of years ago so I may be misremembering, but I think I edited my save file to get the towels. If you open it in a hex editor, you can find a load of "0f 27 00" entries which mean "nothing to see here". The first two bytes are an index describing the item, and then the byte after describes how many you have. So if you replace the top one with, looking at my save file, "17 03 0f" or "18 03 0f" or "19 03 0f" (and you can add all three at the same time in different slots) one of those might get you 15 of the necessary towels. No guarantees though.

The bath towels are 793, which is 0x0319 or 19 03 in little endian.

10 hours ago, nosebottle said:

Do you imply that I could edit any of those "0f2700" entries with "19 03 0f" to get the towels?! I would have rather expected it would be a specific "00" that has to be changed.

2 hours ago, schuft said:

Do you imply that I could edit any of those "0f2700" entries with "19 03 0f" to get the towels?! I would have rather expected it would be a specific "00" that has to be changed.

It might possibly work, but I expect that the game just reads through all the non-empty inventory slots in turn until it gets to an empty one, and then stops, so it probably needs to be the top one. (The top one of a long succession of them each 32 bytes apart.) ("0f" can be any number, that's just 15 in hex. "ff" will get you 255. Maybe setting the byte after that would get you even more.)

Juna’s hair: down or magical

Use:

• Have 3dmigoto installed (you can use my 3dmigoto environment if you don’t have one: 3dmigoto_CS3.7z)
  • Extract the mod files you want to use
  • Place either set of mod files (not both)* in the Mods folder

Why 3dmigoto? The hair mesh is identical across many Juna models, so this is far easier than modifying every pkg file. This is also compatible with other pkg file mods as long as they don’t alter the hair mesh.

Other hair mods:

Edited by NotAZebra

Can you clarify when you see that and when you don’t? @NotAZebra

Continuing from this post.

Usually any time the camera is pointed towards the sky or is level with the ground the hair bits will pop out. Switching to her gun mode during combat makes it more obvious I think. Among Juna's crafts, it's most prominent in her Brave_Heart/Smash/3rd craft. It appears somewhat often during cutscenes too since the camera is usually angled straight and close to the ground.

image.png.20049da5d4fb50eeeb3330b8050e7a5f.pngimage.png.c2b07499e801c2728ffa05d20de80744.png

Edited by Johesy
3 hours ago, Johesy said:

Continuing from this post.

Usually any time the camera is pointed towards the sky or is level with the ground the hair bits will pop out. Switching to her gun mode during combat makes it more obvious I think. Among Juna's crafts, it's most prominent in her Brave_Heart/Smash/3rd craft. It appears somewhat often during cutscenes too since the camera is usually angled straight and close to the ground.

image.png.20049da5d4fb50eeeb3330b8050e7a5f.pngimage.png.c2b07499e801c2728ffa05d20de80744.png

if it is intermittent, it’s probably a secondary pixel shader. Make it appear, then press F12, cycle through the shaders with NumPad1/2, copy to clipboard with Num3 when you find it. Edit common_shaders.ini and add it to the bottom. Press F10 to reload the configuration. Please share the shader hash here and tag @NotAZebra so the configuration can be updated.

On 3/16/2023 at 7:55 PM, NotAZebra said:

Sexy mods for CS3

My mods for CS4

My mods for Reverie

pkg Files

CS3_NotAZebra_2.00.7z 303.09 MB · 383 downloads

Install: Put files you want to use in data/asset/D3D11_us (main game costumes) or data/dlc/asset/D3D11 (DLC costumes).

Additions and updates:

Change log:

Reveal hidden contents
  • 2.00 ← Fixed shadow rendering bug (please report if still happening). Added short towel for Towa.
  • 1.11 ← Fixed Juna underwear bug and added Juna nude with apron shirt
  • 1.10 ← Added Juna nude in Thors boots and nude with apron
  • 1.09 ← Added Alisa nude, Juna nude, Altina grown out and nude, a couple minor NPCs with short skirts
  • 1.08 ← Fixed Musse’s little black dress texture, nude Musse in boots, nude Laura in boots, topless Linde, topless or nude Jessica in boots, Becky reshaped
  • 1.07 ← Added Laura topless with shorts or skirt and grown-up Millium
  • 1.06 ← More Astraia NPCs, Sharon, Irina, and topless Alfin (and did not forget Fie)
  • 1.05 ← Added Patiry, Bennet, Astraia NPCs (but forgot Fie)
  • 1.04 ← Added busty Fie
  • 1.03 ← Added underwear-like mods for Musse
  • 1.02 ← Added Rosine, Linde, and a few from Thors branch
  • 1.01 ← Added Emma, Sara, Maya, Leonora

3dmigoto files

Bathing_MicroNudeSwap.7z 24.72 MB · 454 downloads

Install

• You must use my shortened towel pkg files (above) for these to work
  • These files go in bin/x64
  • Patch for compatibility with v2.00 of pkg files: Put these files in the Mods folder: Bathing_MicroNudeSwap_Patch001.7z

Details

• Ports the nude mods from @lakovic into CS3 for characters with towels.
  • Enables pressing F7 to switch between shortened towel/microdress mods and nude mods
  • Allows easily changing towel colors by uncommenting the appropriate texture file line
  • I think I got all the required files, but I have done no testing on whether the files I included are sufficient
  • I reshaped the nude models, but you could easily swap them with the original models from @lakovic

Shortened towels list

Reveal hidden contents
  • Juna
  • Musse
  • Altina
  • Aurelia
  • Tita
  • Elise
  • Towa

Shortened skirts list

Reveal hidden contents
  • Ada
  • Alisa
  • Annabelle
  • Aurier (boots don’t match well)
  • Claire (casuals)
  • Dorothee
  • Emma
  • Ferris (not great)
  • Irina Reinford
  • Linde
  • Musse (Astraia only)
  • Rosine
  • Sara (switched to blue Thors skirt)
  • Sharon
  • Thors Branch (all?)
  • Minor NPCs
    • Cornette and similar
    • Gina and similar
    • Linley and similar
    • Sabrina and similar (needs better leg texture)
    • Patiry and other receptionists in yellow
    • Astraia girls (all?)
    • Bennet

Other

Reveal hidden contents
  • Sara with blue Thors skirt
  • Emma with shirt dress and 6 options for cleavage
  • Musse
    • Coquettish Blue in red with boots
    • Thors jacket with Coquettish Blue in black as underwear
    • Nude with boots (shirt costume)
    • Dress cloak with nothing underneath
    • Kimono with just short skirt and no top or short skirt and crop top
    • Casual clothes with no top
    • Instructor swimsuit with flattened belly
    • Astraia little black dress (texture map is fixed!)
  • Juna
    • Astraia costume: Nude with Alisa’s boots
    • Slight alterations to a few of fakecheng’s Juna underwear mods
    • Apron costume:
      • Nude with boots
      • Nude with apron and boots
  • Alisa
    • top slightly unzipped and short skirt
    • Topless in short skirt
    • Topless and no skirt
    • Skirt and jacket (no shirt)
  • Laura
    • Noel’s shorts and topless
    • Noel’s shorts and no shirt under jacket
    • Crossbell Cheer skirt (5 colors) and topless with 3 options for boots
    • Nude with 3 options for boots
  • Sexy, busty Fie
  • Topless Alfin
  • Millium grown up (or “out”, really)
    • Topless
    • 5 options for tops with cleavage
  • Altina
    • Battle suit with more mature proportions
    • Battle suit topless
    • Academy swimsuit: more mature proportions
  • Jessica topless or nude
  • Becky with different proportions
  • Arianrhod without armor

Credit

All nude models are modified versions of models from @lakovic. My modifications are minimal compared to their great work creating the original models. Many of my non-nude mods also use the body models from @lakovic. Astraia lingerie textures are from @amorrow28, who also made the many scripts and tutorials that make these mods possible.

Previews

Laura

Reveal hidden contents

2136363570_Screenshot2023-04-2100_27_14.thumb.png.2f2f1b88457ac6633f9086c1c320b93f.png

283315135_Screenshot2023-04-2023_20_37.thumb.png.35180a41cee1be291e6c7cf7ecc36e66.png

1797079947_Screenshot2023-04-2002_57_23.thumb.png.1fe05ce742f1c83602bf287e0f10f209.png

376740281_Screenshot2023-04-1822_04_15.thumb.png.211780f8c8ec23f1e7be232b1a73a0ff.png

Juna (magical girl hair uses 3dmigoto mod in Hajimari thread)

Reveal hidden contents

1451348674_Screenshot2023-05-0200_40_45.thumb.png.d95bdb5262675f08056af1f9f6dcda4d.png

Juna_Apron_Nude.thumb.png.1301a7f0d282e9722c0b603845fa2d8e.pngJuna_Apron_Apron.png.1f1445d06cfcb760f8e3c5d832b6f48d.pngJuna_Apron_ApronShirt.thumb.png.0627b4e4511f7b60b735df170b15d445.png

Millium

Reveal hidden contents

Millium_Sexy.thumb.png.f8aeeb3f222108b7774b30b6830a7655.png

Altina (I have since fixed her hands)

Reveal hidden contents

Altina_SwimsuitSchool.png.fc49e9f1bb7a6515f7b25025c5f7e0ac.png

Side1.thumb.png.00cda8d9101813b6c2f9f20c48918318.png

1634568532_Screenshot2023-05-0401_23_28.thumb.png.b9290a6180c4bff42f109a6101082445.png

1176880699_Screenshot2023-05-0301_37_00.thumb.png.190dd7cb09fd2b8a5db8794b40d63ec2.png

Alfin topless

Reveal hidden contents

954413200_Screenshot2023-04-1504_34_43.thumb.png.b743e484d22c75faad763defb1bc1b4c.png

243674098_Screenshot2023-04-1504_29_42.thumb.png.4818f11e852bea0a0e1c47f6521e114c.png

1716129690_Screenshot2023-04-1504_37_27.thumb.png.96e1fa6a2f6116aed531a9c1405f54d6.png

Sara

Reveal hidden contents

1389456358_Screenshot2023-03-1619_01_01.png.c69744bbb9ac123fab467490085b0706.png

Thors branch

Reveal hidden contents

JessicaSkirt1.png.0aecedba586f2962de67d5332d717079.pngJessicaSkirt2.png.7407fee03b7c55788e558cc1a9bc8d4c.pngThors_SkirtShort.thumb.png.45cd4f64719b2a77e9e46c2453c4bcc3.png

Linde

Reveal hidden contents

249201017_Screenshot2023-03-2600_31_24.png.4b61a4e9a7d1f8fcbc09e37bbf2b73c3.png

LindeTopless1.thumb.png.c29ce193bb2105435551c91818d29b67.png

Rosine

Reveal hidden contents

Rosine_HabitShort.thumb.png.55b4a9e0083ffcfdf73e2fac1e089ea4.png

Emma: Shirt dress with 6 options for cleavage:

Reveal hidden contents

Emma_ShirtDress.png.04926f0942db655b71e4fe5510a33565.png

Emma_ShirtDress_Cleavage.thumb.png.8b7acdd40d366b07efe91b680a1a4d20.png

Musse

Reveal hidden contents

Musse_Kimono_2.thumb.png.7c0412c593eac5370950e9f907bae8fe.png

Musse_Kimono_4.png.5e9a0a55f4e7627536c0181ff4fab5c9.png

1894135605_Screenshot2023-04-2801_07_09.thumb.png.b4428854ff87cf0b09b98917284d416a.png

1599254493_Screenshot2023-03-2700_50_44.png.a38308961fee362989eac68eebddab96.png

1661618058_Screenshot2023-03-2701_13_42.thumb.png.dd6cf2273d4d8a0974415291598b2193.png

1224826330_Screenshot2023-03-2820_42_55.png.8fac7afd8b5c880bb5a2505428e08002.png

Alisa

Reveal hidden contents

1538768038_Screenshot2023-04-0220_44_20.thumb.png.91c0552ba2041a3b3b3f2a04764151fe.png

AlisaTopless1.thumb.png.056363852b8492d4b0a6de12b37eae0a.png

AlisaTopless3.thumb.png.66776b4bcb6811461d13722428fd6ba9.png

AlisaNude1.png.4efb73556a64294b6967c61bf3e323ca.png

Fie

Reveal hidden contents

124009902_Screenshot2023-04-0820_39_00.thumb.png.a5a149929df2a41d121c2376798e5442.png

Millium

Reveal hidden contents

Millium_Sexy.thumb.png.a52f26ce60511c9a16bf65c44f65b23d.png

Angry Becky

Reveal hidden contents

Becky1.thumb.png.f6913ca529e1933f3b99905cff041328.png

Toggle nude models from @lakovic and towel dress with 3dmigoto

Reveal hidden contents

1369851566_Screenshot2023-04-0323_44_27.thumb.png.c9ca3b493dff6276aeb8b52e6884fd5b.png

I dont understand what i am doing wrong. Some of these pkg files work for me some dont. Files that dont work are Claire, Elise, Towa (or maybe the differences are just tooooo subtle to notice?).

Rest work. I havent tested the NPCs.

What am i doing wrong?

Edit: Laura Jacket Topless and Shorts Topless are the same file. They are both Jacket Topless and there is no Shorts Topless 

Edited by tigers
On 3/16/2023 at 7:55 PM, NotAZebra said:

Sexy mods for CS3

My mods for CS4

My mods for Reverie

pkg Files

CS3_NotAZebra_2.00.7z 303.09 MB · 383 downloads

Install: Put files you want to use in data/asset/D3D11_us (main game costumes) or data/dlc/asset/D3D11 (DLC costumes).

Additions and updates:

Change log:

Reveal hidden contents
  • 2.00 ← Fixed shadow rendering bug (please report if still happening). Added short towel for Towa.
  • 1.11 ← Fixed Juna underwear bug and added Juna nude with apron shirt
  • 1.10 ← Added Juna nude in Thors boots and nude with apron
  • 1.09 ← Added Alisa nude, Juna nude, Altina grown out and nude, a couple minor NPCs with short skirts
  • 1.08 ← Fixed Musse’s little black dress texture, nude Musse in boots, nude Laura in boots, topless Linde, topless or nude Jessica in boots, Becky reshaped
  • 1.07 ← Added Laura topless with shorts or skirt and grown-up Millium
  • 1.06 ← More Astraia NPCs, Sharon, Irina, and topless Alfin (and did not forget Fie)
  • 1.05 ← Added Patiry, Bennet, Astraia NPCs (but forgot Fie)
  • 1.04 ← Added busty Fie
  • 1.03 ← Added underwear-like mods for Musse
  • 1.02 ← Added Rosine, Linde, and a few from Thors branch
  • 1.01 ← Added Emma, Sara, Maya, Leonora

3dmigoto files

Bathing_MicroNudeSwap.7z 24.72 MB · 454 downloads

Install

• You must use my shortened towel pkg files (above) for these to work
  • These files go in bin/x64
  • Patch for compatibility with v2.00 of pkg files: Put these files in the Mods folder: Bathing_MicroNudeSwap_Patch001.7z

Details

• Ports the nude mods from @lakovic into CS3 for characters with towels.
  • Enables pressing F7 to switch between shortened towel/microdress mods and nude mods
  • Allows easily changing towel colors by uncommenting the appropriate texture file line
  • I think I got all the required files, but I have done no testing on whether the files I included are sufficient
  • I reshaped the nude models, but you could easily swap them with the original models from @lakovic

Shortened towels list

Reveal hidden contents
  • Juna
  • Musse
  • Altina
  • Aurelia
  • Tita
  • Elise
  • Towa

Shortened skirts list

Reveal hidden contents
  • Ada
  • Alisa
  • Annabelle
  • Aurier (boots don’t match well)
  • Claire (casuals)
  • Dorothee
  • Emma
  • Ferris (not great)
  • Irina Reinford
  • Linde
  • Musse (Astraia only)
  • Rosine
  • Sara (switched to blue Thors skirt)
  • Sharon
  • Thors Branch (all?)
  • Minor NPCs
    • Cornette and similar
    • Gina and similar
    • Linley and similar
    • Sabrina and similar (needs better leg texture)
    • Patiry and other receptionists in yellow
    • Astraia girls (all?)
    • Bennet

Other

Reveal hidden contents
  • Sara with blue Thors skirt
  • Emma with shirt dress and 6 options for cleavage
  • Musse
    • Coquettish Blue in red with boots
    • Thors jacket with Coquettish Blue in black as underwear
    • Nude with boots (shirt costume)
    • Dress cloak with nothing underneath
    • Kimono with just short skirt and no top or short skirt and crop top
    • Casual clothes with no top
    • Instructor swimsuit with flattened belly
    • Astraia little black dress (texture map is fixed!)
  • Juna
    • Astraia costume: Nude with Alisa’s boots
    • Slight alterations to a few of fakecheng’s Juna underwear mods
    • Apron costume:
      • Nude with boots
      • Nude with apron and boots
  • Alisa
    • top slightly unzipped and short skirt
    • Topless in short skirt
    • Topless and no skirt
    • Skirt and jacket (no shirt)
  • Laura
    • Noel’s shorts and topless
    • Noel’s shorts and no shirt under jacket
    • Crossbell Cheer skirt (5 colors) and topless with 3 options for boots
    • Nude with 3 options for boots
  • Sexy, busty Fie
  • Topless Alfin
  • Millium grown up (or “out”, really)
    • Topless
    • 5 options for tops with cleavage
  • Altina
    • Battle suit with more mature proportions
    • Battle suit topless
    • Academy swimsuit: more mature proportions
  • Jessica topless or nude
  • Becky with different proportions
  • Arianrhod without armor

Credit

All nude models are modified versions of models from @lakovic. My modifications are minimal compared to their great work creating the original models. Many of my non-nude mods also use the body models from @lakovic. Astraia lingerie textures are from @amorrow28, who also made the many scripts and tutorials that make these mods possible.

Previews

Laura

Reveal hidden contents

2136363570_Screenshot2023-04-2100_27_14.thumb.png.2f2f1b88457ac6633f9086c1c320b93f.png

283315135_Screenshot2023-04-2023_20_37.thumb.png.35180a41cee1be291e6c7cf7ecc36e66.png

1797079947_Screenshot2023-04-2002_57_23.thumb.png.1fe05ce742f1c83602bf287e0f10f209.png

376740281_Screenshot2023-04-1822_04_15.thumb.png.211780f8c8ec23f1e7be232b1a73a0ff.png

Juna (magical girl hair uses 3dmigoto mod in Hajimari thread)

Reveal hidden contents

1451348674_Screenshot2023-05-0200_40_45.thumb.png.d95bdb5262675f08056af1f9f6dcda4d.png

Juna_Apron_Nude.thumb.png.1301a7f0d282e9722c0b603845fa2d8e.pngJuna_Apron_Apron.png.1f1445d06cfcb760f8e3c5d832b6f48d.pngJuna_Apron_ApronShirt.thumb.png.0627b4e4511f7b60b735df170b15d445.png

Millium

Reveal hidden contents

Millium_Sexy.thumb.png.f8aeeb3f222108b7774b30b6830a7655.png

Altina (I have since fixed her hands)

Reveal hidden contents

Altina_SwimsuitSchool.png.fc49e9f1bb7a6515f7b25025c5f7e0ac.png

Side1.thumb.png.00cda8d9101813b6c2f9f20c48918318.png

1634568532_Screenshot2023-05-0401_23_28.thumb.png.b9290a6180c4bff42f109a6101082445.png

1176880699_Screenshot2023-05-0301_37_00.thumb.png.190dd7cb09fd2b8a5db8794b40d63ec2.png

Alfin topless

Reveal hidden contents

954413200_Screenshot2023-04-1504_34_43.thumb.png.b743e484d22c75faad763defb1bc1b4c.png

243674098_Screenshot2023-04-1504_29_42.thumb.png.4818f11e852bea0a0e1c47f6521e114c.png

1716129690_Screenshot2023-04-1504_37_27.thumb.png.96e1fa6a2f6116aed531a9c1405f54d6.png

Sara

Reveal hidden contents

1389456358_Screenshot2023-03-1619_01_01.png.c69744bbb9ac123fab467490085b0706.png

Thors branch

Reveal hidden contents

JessicaSkirt1.png.0aecedba586f2962de67d5332d717079.pngJessicaSkirt2.png.7407fee03b7c55788e558cc1a9bc8d4c.pngThors_SkirtShort.thumb.png.45cd4f64719b2a77e9e46c2453c4bcc3.png

Linde

Reveal hidden contents

249201017_Screenshot2023-03-2600_31_24.png.4b61a4e9a7d1f8fcbc09e37bbf2b73c3.png

LindeTopless1.thumb.png.c29ce193bb2105435551c91818d29b67.png

Rosine

Reveal hidden contents

Rosine_HabitShort.thumb.png.55b4a9e0083ffcfdf73e2fac1e089ea4.png

Emma: Shirt dress with 6 options for cleavage:

Reveal hidden contents

Emma_ShirtDress.png.04926f0942db655b71e4fe5510a33565.png

Emma_ShirtDress_Cleavage.thumb.png.8b7acdd40d366b07efe91b680a1a4d20.png

Musse

Reveal hidden contents

Musse_Kimono_2.thumb.png.7c0412c593eac5370950e9f907bae8fe.png

Musse_Kimono_4.png.5e9a0a55f4e7627536c0181ff4fab5c9.png

1894135605_Screenshot2023-04-2801_07_09.thumb.png.b4428854ff87cf0b09b98917284d416a.png

1599254493_Screenshot2023-03-2700_50_44.png.a38308961fee362989eac68eebddab96.png

1661618058_Screenshot2023-03-2701_13_42.thumb.png.dd6cf2273d4d8a0974415291598b2193.png

1224826330_Screenshot2023-03-2820_42_55.png.8fac7afd8b5c880bb5a2505428e08002.png

Alisa

Reveal hidden contents

1538768038_Screenshot2023-04-0220_44_20.thumb.png.91c0552ba2041a3b3b3f2a04764151fe.png

AlisaTopless1.thumb.png.056363852b8492d4b0a6de12b37eae0a.png

AlisaTopless3.thumb.png.66776b4bcb6811461d13722428fd6ba9.png

AlisaNude1.png.4efb73556a64294b6967c61bf3e323ca.png

Fie

Reveal hidden contents

124009902_Screenshot2023-04-0820_39_00.thumb.png.a5a149929df2a41d121c2376798e5442.png

Millium

Reveal hidden contents

Millium_Sexy.thumb.png.a52f26ce60511c9a16bf65c44f65b23d.png

Angry Becky

Reveal hidden contents

Becky1.thumb.png.f6913ca529e1933f3b99905cff041328.png

Toggle nude models from @lakovic and towel dress with 3dmigoto

Reveal hidden contents

1369851566_Screenshot2023-04-0323_44_27.thumb.png.c9ca3b493dff6276aeb8b52e6884fd5b.png

Also When using the nude towel for Juna, her leg gets fucked up

image.png.252269eaa7cdd3ee31464dd913f98129.png

Any idea why? I did used juna magical hair, and tried removing it but the result weas the same.