( Technical Issues) SKSE plugin errors

alphazan

Hello, I'm pretty new to modding with Skyrim SE. I decided to upgrade to it, mainly because of the cosmetic appeal (better graphics) and technicality (better stability than oldrim) and such. I am using Vortex because one of the mods I downloaded recommend it and said it would not work with NNM. For this new file, i'm using a Touched By Dibella bodytype.

So, things were smooth sailing for a few days and things were fine, then i chose to install a few more mods:

and the SE version of some of the reccomended mods:

read a link saying this should work without a SE conversion of the mod

and these two

(i was too tired at the time. I found the SSE version and about to install it later when i get home)

Then the next night, I found this when I opened Vortex:

image.png.3ea32f618fbdee5878be929a4661abe8.png

I failed to find as I looked through the files. It has been a few days and i'm stumped:
The main problem I am having is that my character is stuck in a T-pose/A-pose/whatever people call it these days. To which, I am unable to use things like the workbench, alchemy table and other tools. When I try to use it my character gets stuck in place for a few seconds and then, "Leaves it" (ex. I am in first person and want to use a grindstone, my PC stands over it for several seconds, before returning me back to first person).

I think these two mods are a big problem, though, they may not have effected me yet, (i'm in the cell that comes with the "Alternate Life" mod).

image.png.826f25e6784879164eb2cfd537c93002.png

Here is the versions of the mods I have

Somewhat related note: Thinking about it, it may be the TBD bodytype giving me issues (where i will take it to Nexus Mods there if it is that kind of problem)

I'll leave it here just in case that is the issue.
image.png.1669577879c6f0b3f8c5655255f935d3.png

Thank you very much for the people who are willing to read though all this:

I will only  say  one  thing  , I tried all of the  3 mod managers to mod skyrim special edition and the only and  I really mean ONLY one if you rather spend more time playing  than modding and scouting issues and fixing problems ,  like now  for  example you barely even  started and look  problems and they will  keep occuring,  im not saying problems are  not fixable, is just pointless to waste time doing this instead  of entertaining yourself and  playing the  game. There will be people who will  disagree  with me but ,who cares, reason >  emotions. 

Use Mod Organizer 2 to  mod Skyrim SE. 

WHY? -  Because its the  easiest piece of software to use,  all stuff  you need to  set up SKSE,  FNIS,  BODYSLIDE,  Launchers,... takes almost no time. The software itself is logical, easy to use, user friendly interface, its Layer based so you just drag files around it  has loot   embedded ….

You can  use portable version put  it  anywhere  you  want ,  updating  is just copy paste  new over old and replace files when promted, mod folder stays  intact always and the  sw never messes up installation folder.

There are  guides and  tutorials  here, youtube,...  few minutes long explaining/showing everything how  to set it up, and  follow respectable mods install  and  load  order  instructions and youll have  no problems.

Regards

SKSE plugins: as decaluka says you shouldn't use NetImmersive Override in SE. That's the LE version and it's already included in Racemenu anyways, so that version is redundant and useless. The DeviousDevices.dll one should work as long as you follow the installer instructions. The last version I tried had several dll versions and for the latest SKSE one you had to pick "none" (yeah, totally not confusing) to get the latest dll. Reinstall and try that.

T-pose: run FNIS and make sure you enable the HKX compatibility check, you probably installed another mod for LE which contains animations and it's causing that T-pose. The HKX compat. check will tell you which mods are not SE compatible.

11 hours ago, decaluka said:

You should not be using LE mods that have not been converted to SE. That can lead to issues.

You're using Nioverride 3.4.4 which is made for LE, not SE as well.

That I know, only reason I would use LE mods (Like Sanguine Deauchery) is if I read somewhere that it is fine with Skyrim SE, hence why I got some installed LE mods.

But there is no SE version of it. There was a thread showing it, but the links were taken down

19 hours ago, alphazan said:

That I know, only reason I would use LE mods (Like Sanguine Deauchery) is if I read somewhere that it is fine with Skyrim SE, hence why I got some installed LE mods.

But there is no SE version of it. There was a thread showing it, but the links were taken down

SD+ converts just fine.  Rebuild the meshes with NIF Optimizer, convert the animations.  The devious devices dll you'll need to get from the most recent SE thread.  All In One (AIO) version.  You should use this thread as a guide to finding the most recent SSE conversions.

Archived