Question about Peeping

Hey, so I'm a bit stumped. How do I actually have my sim perform the 'peeping' action?

I'm not really concerned about the actual gameplay of peeping. I kind of just need the sim to perform the peeping animation for a scenario lol, but not sure how to get the option to do it. If someone could point me in the right direction such as specific requirements needed that would be great because the information on the main page is a little vague to me. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, hyungry said:

Hey, so I'm a bit stumped. How do I actually have my sim perform the 'peeping' action?

I'm not really concerned about the actual gameplay of peeping. I kind of just need the sim to perform the peeping animation for a scenario lol, but not sure how to get the option to do it. If someone could point me in the right direction such as specific requirements needed that would be great because the information on the main page is a little vague to me. 

Thanks!

Click on a window and the option should show up.....

12 minutes ago, procian said:

Tried other windows?.....might only work on certain sizes.. + I think you have to turn the peeping option on...though I might be wrong.

Yeah, I've tried on windows in my house and other sim's houses but nothing. And I checked in wicked and it's turned on so I'm not sure :/

Should any and every sim be allowed to do it?

10 hours ago, hyungry said:

Yeah, I've tried on windows in my house and other sim's houses but nothing. And I checked in wicked and it's turned on so I'm not sure :/

To be honest I don't use it with my sims...I have tom turning up now and again but not tried to use it on any of my sims.....

10 hours ago, hyungry said:

Spoiler

Screenshot (220).png

Ok...it works for me....I think there has to be sims or a sim in the room for it to work...if I click on a window to an empty room the option doesn't show up....also it won't work with windows that have blinds or curtains....

Archived