nude/sex/whatever mod for SIMS 3

luxuryww

i've recently installed the sims 3 and i got bored with the friendly woohoo so i started searching for a mod similar to whicked whims for the sims 4 and i found some mods like the kicker's animated woohoo etc but none of the links work. does someone have links that work? or similar mods?

Well, depending on a few things, like CPU power, and others mods to be ran at the same time as the following options, you'll want to make a decision.

Kinkyworld: Core scripted, cpu/memory heavy Sex mod which attempts to be as autonomous as possible. Lot's of 'not nice' features like rape, beasiality, etc. Most things are tunable and have the ability to be disabled.

Passion: A lighter mod designed to use animations created for KinkyWorld.

Graphical Xtacey: I small mod with limited animations and system impact.

You're already aware of Animated Woohoo.

I recommend using minimal mods (NRaas/etc.) and try each for yourself as an experiment to see how your system plays with the heavier mods, if they interest you.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, luxuryww said:

i found some mods like the kicker's animated woohoo etc but none of the links work. does someone have links that work? or similar mods?

On 3/22/2020 at 9:07 AM, landess said:

Passion: A lighter mod designed to use animations created for KinkyWorld.

I'll add this: from what I understand from the many pages about the Passion mod, it's either a complete rewrite or a partial rewrite of the older animated woohoo (look in the Sims3 Downloads forum on this site for (I think) all he mentioned. Since I'm bored too, here's the direct links.
1) KW

2) Passion

3) GraphicalXTC

FWIW, I've used all 3. Started w/ the 3rd, it got boring quick -- it's very manual and doesn't affect anything long-term (edit: see post below) (it's a "wet" daydream, after all).  Then went to the 2nd for close to most of last year, but the dev behind it had some real life things come up & it felt a little "broken" how it stands now (he started adding in something that wasn't quite fully done, and those changes might've affected how the animations play... who is doing who & how often switching happens).  If you do go this route, I suggest looking through some of the later posts by the dev. He posted 3 "hot fixes" with just the main package file that I don't think he ever added to the download archive in that main post.  I used the 3rd updated 2.7.4.2 package he posted (sorry, tried quickly finding but couldn't).

It's a good option, though, and I do miss a few of the usability things. But I just exited a really old save from last october that used it & I had no clue/desire to pick that game back up.  I would suggest, however, to disable (rename the *.package files to *.package.disabled) the BarMaid packages, (there's info in the readme in the archive), since it conflicts with NRaas Careers (maybe some others) and didn't quite work "well" (that's the last thing he was adding in before stepping away).

As you can guess by now, I'm up on that 1st option (so is landess, he's using an older release that matches the d/l thread's title, but that mod's dev inexplicably removed... check the last few pages there, he's posted the file multiple times).  I started w/ the newer version posted here, for me it felt like it worked better, but you'll get more actual useful help on here w/ the 375 version.  This option's dev is still working on it, but it's not her primary focus, so paid releases are every few months.

In the end (and think I said this on another thread contrasting #1 & #2) try both and use what fits for you.  But make a full backup of your "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" folder before switching between #1 & #2... they don't like each other and (at least one dev claims) even using a save file from when the other was installed will create issues.  I think they both create files in the Library folder.  When I tried them both, I even added a "p" or a "kw" to the save file name so I would remember & not load w/ the wrong mod installed. (Probably overkill, but rather be safe.)

On 3/23/2020 at 10:55 PM, jdw6 said:

doesn't affect anything long-term

It's a cheap way to raise the friendship values as it can be 'initiated' on any local sim regardless of relationship. I keep it as a very fast way to change outfits on any sim between everyday/sleepwear/nude.

28 minutes ago, landess said:

It's a cheap way to raise the friendship values as it can be 'initiated' on any local sim regardless of relationship. I keep it as a very fast way to change outfits on any sim between everyday/sleepwear/nude.

Oh. Guess I forgot that it did that. For the other, I use the outfit changer mod out of the passion download. I guess I used that longer, so kinda stuck with it.

Real lesson here is that there's multiple options, and they all have more in 'em than meets the eye, so using them for a while to find the right solution is key. :)

Archived