Hi, im using SSE

i have these mods installed through Vortex:

Immersive Citizens -AI Overhaul v0.4

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - V1.5.5

Alternate start - Live another life v4.1.2

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special extended v4.71

climates of tamriel Special edition v5.7

Enhanced Blood textures v3.8

Better Males - Beautiful Nudes and faces - New Hairstyles - Nudes - FavouredSoulMeshes - Erectversion v2.3.2

FNIS SE Behaviour SE 7_6

FNIS Creature pack 7_6

Immersive Armours SSE v8.1

SkyUI SE v.5.2

Immersive weapons v2

UIExtensions v1.2.0

RaceMenu SE v0.4.12

FunnyBizAnimations v25.1

SLDefeat SSE.7z

SLFrameworkSE v163 BETA8.7z

SKSE64

FBSLALPACK v12.0.7

ZAZ 7.0 SZE

Simple Slavery PLUS SE

i have a feeling its XP32 but i have no idea.. i have reinstalled it lots of times and with different settings

As soon as i load the gameit loads into the race menu (alternate start) as a male nord - when i change gender it kills the game and CTD

here is what FNIS read:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   21/03/2020 12:20:04
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

3838 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

605 animations for 3 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

I have no clue what im doing wrong - can someone give me some advice? Thank you in advance :)

10 minutes ago, lilalmond said:

Hi, im using SSE

i have these mods installed through Vortex:

Immersive Citizens -AI Overhaul v0.4

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - V1.5.5

Alternate start - Live another life v4.1.2

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special extended v4.71

climates of tamriel Special edition v5.7

Enhanced Blood textures v3.8

Better Males - Beautiful Nudes and faces - New Hairstyles - Nudes - FavouredSoulMeshes - Erectversion v2.3.2

FNIS SE Behaviour SE 7_6

FNIS Creature pack 7_6

Immersive Armours SSE v8.1

SkyUI SE v.5.2

Immersive weapons v2

UIExtensions v1.2.0

RaceMenu SE v0.4.12

FunnyBizAnimations v25.1

SLDefeat SSE.7z

SLFrameworkSE v163 BETA8.7z

SKSE64

FBSLALPACK v12.0.7

ZAZ 7.0 SZE

Simple Slavery PLUS SE

i have a feeling its XP32 but i have no idea.. i have reinstalled it lots of times and with different settings

As soon as i load the gameit loads into the race menu (alternate start) as a male nord - when i change gender it kills the game and CTD

here is what FNIS read:

I have no clue what im doing wrong - can someone give me some advice? Thank you in advance :)

You have the wrong skeleton (per FNIS). Check to see what, in Vortex, is overwriting your skeleton (because what you have listed IS correct). Once you fix that everything else is likely to work. One other thing (not related to your current issue), you can turn off the plug-in for XPMSE (while still leaving the files in place (i.e., do NOT delete the mod, just turn off the plug-in). That often helps performance. Do remember that there are a couple of mods (most notably Dual Sheath Redux) which require that it is on so be careful that you don't foul yourself up.

Good luck and happy hunting.

38 minutes ago, Psalam said:

You have the wrong skeleton (per FNIS). Check to see what, in Vortex, is overwriting your skeleton (because what you have listed IS correct). Once you fix that everything else is likely to work. One other thing (not related to your current issue), you can turn off the plug-in for XPMSE (while still leaving the files in place (i.e., do NOT delete the mod, just turn off the plug-in). That often helps performance. Do remember that there are a couple of mods (most notably Dual Sheath Redux) which require that it is on so be careful that you don't foul yourself up.

Good luck and happy hunting.

The only thing i can see is when i reinstall XPMSE i get a pop up window that says this: Imgur

but i dont understand what it means - help?

Thank you :)

2 hours ago, lilalmond said:

The only thing i can see is when i reinstall XPMSE i get a pop up window that says this: Imgur

but i dont understand what it means - help?

Thank you :)

I'm sorry but I am no expert on Vortex (I still use NMM). Vortex chooses what mods are more important than others and arranges things in its order according to its own algorithm. This often leads to one mod being overwritten by another mod in a manner other than the one the player would choose. In the vanilla game this is determined strictly by Load Order. The mod below overwrites the ones above it if it sees any conflicts. Vortex is much more sophisticated than that. 

I would encourage you to look at the resources available to Vortex users. They will show you what I am saying and tell you how to fix it. Or (at the risk of having two-thirds of LL jump my ass) you can switch to NMM and your load order will be your load order. By the way, NMM is found on GitHub not Nexus now.

Archived