5 hours ago, DOSDOS said:

Thank you for creating your mod and using it.
Nyotengu_Licorice_Leaf seems to be incomplete.

I use HI-METAL skins.

Could it be because of my environment?

1853096476_DOAX_VV2020-03-2822-53-33.thumb.png.d0c110db63ab7fca5217d08f4aecc9cc.png

I honestly have no idea why that would happen. That isn't my area of expertise, i just know what it's supposed to look like, but why it looks like that, I cannot tell you. I'm sorry. All i really know how to do is replace the mesh.

The common model for Caviar is broken on the Steam version, apparently. The body is detached and lowered, pretty terrifying.

Also, would it be possible to add options for only removing or changing certain parts? I prefer coy nudity, and while it can be done by disabling part swaps, it can end up causing clipping between old parts and the new body.

4 minutes ago, kassarc16 said:

The common model for Caviar is broken on the Steam version, apparently. The body is detached and lowered, pretty terrifying.

Also, would it be possible to add options for only removing or changing certain parts? I prefer coy nudity, and while it can be done by disabling part swaps, it can end up causing clipping between old parts and the new body.

Plz send screenshots.

2 hours ago, luke571 said:

can someone tell me why the boob would be this? is there anybody can fix it?

20200403133547_1.jpg

Hello sir. The issue you are having is that you have the wrong skin selected. This mod requires skin textures by HI-METAL.

Find those here.

Also in the future, if you have similar questions like this, plz do not post here. Only post anything that has something to do with the mods that I edited, thank you.

@trandung95

The "Basic Boobs" mod is a modpack for CostumeCustomizer. You have to install that mod first and then replace one of the slot folders (01-96) with the contents of the basic boobs mod. The error you have is because either you don't have costume customizer installed and basic boobs references it, or its installed in the wrong location.

3 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@trandung95

The "Basic Boobs" mod is a modpack for CostumeCustomizer. You have to install that mod first and then replace one of the slot folders (01-96) with the contents of the basic boobs mod. The error you have is because either you don't have costume customizer installed and basic boobs references it, or its installed in the wrong location.

Thx for replying to this. I don't even own the game, and all I really know how to do is edit the mesh. I don't know about installing the mods or anything like that.

22 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@trandung95

thanks!

Very Awesome mods Biggie123987.  It would be fantastic if you can do the same to Helena and Nagisa Leaf version.

On 5/16/2019 at 4:12 PM, TonyPeng said:

A simple mod for Helena's 2019/05/16 SSR Royal Leaf.

Hide contents

Helena_SSR_RoyalLeaf_Example.png.2bbcfd27be7149b4b9c057cbc49499d2.png

Helena_SSR_RoyalLeaf.rar 2.72 MB · 1,297 downloads

On 5/16/2019 at 10:36 PM, dick kawasaki said:

I made Nagisa leaf swimsuit

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_190517_112433.jpg.53ee7cba4418b36e646b9d57ef708b99.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190517_112454.jpg.051b990a000c109c5dba75ab99e7413d.jpg

Nagisa SSR Leaf.7z 215.1 kB · 725 downloads

Enjoy!