IGNORED

BHUNP-LE Leg Texture Seam Issue

So when I was using SE version of Skyrim I didn't have the issue, but the moment I started fresh and modded LE version I went with BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) for this edition I am getting Nord leg seam issues. If I use the Ygnord one though there is no issues. I have tried to isolate the issue as good as I could which results in BHUNP being the main culprit. I have taken down all mods and seen there is nothing wrong with default textures and that this issue only appears if BHUNP is enabled. I was wondering if someone can look at the Modlist and see if i am missing something crucial or something that could affect it. When i use bodyslide I just build the body I want and the issue is still there. No matter what body I pick in BodySlide with BHUNP the issue is there.

Issue.png.28e1c82708b2440b036b61c9b0343a6b.pngmodlist.png.87c42514fd375348e9c27638b356106c.png

5 hours ago, RW311 said:

Did you build the feet?

There’s a build feet? I never had to do that before in SE CBBE, so I am new to this. How do I do that? Just build the body I want and then there’s a BHUNP feet one I need to build also with whatever preset I am using?

There should be hands body and feet but I have not tried BHUUNP so I don't know if it includes all,  should be any uunp feet built with your preset would work at least to fix the texture problem.  Those are the wrong feet probably left over from your old cbbe body install.

On 3/19/2020 at 4:38 PM, RW311 said:

There should be hands body and feet but I have not tried BHUUNP so I don't know if it includes all,  should be any uunp feet built with your preset would work at least to fix the texture problem.  Those are the wrong feet probably left over from your old cbbe body install.

Thank you, so much! That was the reason! I didn't know I had to build feet and hands also!

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Yup there are feet and hands that need to be built. If you are using the advanced BHUNP body use the advanced hands and feet

Thank you that solved that issue!