69's Ear Candy! Erotic Voice's & Pleasure Moans. Courtesy Of Waxenfigure's Sex Addicts Update: (21/FEB/2013)

69's Ear Candy's

Erotic Voice's & Pleasure Moans.

Courtesy Of Waxenfigure's Sex Addicts

Here's the Link to Sex Addicts Mod                              

Scroll Down.  

Installation: just unpack this into the Skyrim Directory Folder & overwrite when asked OR use the NMM To install!
                                                              (As always Please Make a back up!)

A BIG THANK YOU To WaxenFigure, for this splendid Mod....                         

Credits                                                                                                                                         
*Waxenfigure.

*Bethesda.

*Fores...FNIS.

*SKSE "Silverlock.
*Currently Unknown - The author of the MLA mod this was based on
*Currently Unknown - The author of the MLA Sound mod
*Currently Unknown - The author of the Minilovers mod who made these animations in the first place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>The Dark Side<<<

These FM Voice's Add-on is more like Someone been Violated than my other Versions, At the moment this is just basic vocals I've managed to put

together BUT I will be updating On a regular basis as soon as i get better Content..

1, So If you want your character to use these voice's, Use the Voice Spell "Self" & too use on an NPC use the Voice Spell Target!I gave it The highest number 9 stops any confusion! Consensual Sex will be low numbers, And Rape Are now high numbers!

(New Update) Eureka!!! Ive managed to do It... Voice Consistency "Check" Voice Overlap " Checkish" The third speed does have A Tiny amount But not enough too break Immersion. (Unavoidable)

Remember! to get realism I'm afraid You have too lose some Variety!  "Genre" Submissive

But I've tested this with numerous NPC's And found no trouble So Far! To use Choose Option 8

Oh! & thank you for your Patients...  (EDIT:22/FEB/2013) Slight change to Volume Raised & lowered where Necessary!

There are less sound files with these  Then the Consensual sex add-ons Due to my idea of realism

Where as Normal sex has a build up! IE:Mild medium hot "Climax!"

A Rape Victim would stay shocked & dismayed during the ordeal This is my opinion But if you have any! please tell me.

Any feed-back would be Appreciated 

& This may Be Of  interest to You?  SlayerX's Immersive Sounds>>>>>h  LINK  /

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Consensual Sex Sounds<                                                  

This is the Volume Fix For options 1 & 2 Which is in-game.

If your using "NMM" to install this, Make sure you choose NO when asked About New version!

This is my 3rd FM voice Choose option 3 too hear .......

This is a FM players/Main Character's Voice It does Not contain Any Speech Just Erotic Moaning Avoiding Echo repetition

It;s Designated too slot 4............................................

This is a copy of option 3 apart from the Climax It's still the same as option 3 But gives the player

several Nice Complements during Orgasm

You'll need to have sex a few times to hear them all, But If you ever tire of it, Just Download the 1st version

But WHO ever gets tired of hearing How magnificent you are at Boinking??? :D

This is another NON-speaking FM player/Character Voice Designated to Option 5 "More Husky!"

There is Some volume increase "in parts" But not really noticeable! {Update:18th/Feb/2013}

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cheers! I love the additional options, altough I still prefer the standard voice- I suppose they are a bit too cheerful for the uh... mainly... rape scenarios my characters gets involved in. Still! Great effort on your part, and would love to see a more rape based one in the future!

Cheers! I love the additional options, altough I still prefer the standard voice- I suppose they are a bit too cheerful for the uh... mainly... rape scenarios my characters gets involved in. Still! Great effort on your part, and would love to see a more rape based one in the future!

Unfortunately All the girls That let me tape them! Said they can't help sounding cheerful As i'm So good in the Sack. Grrrrr!!!  :D "Note too self, Come back to reality"

Joking aside My neighbour thinks I'm a Super-stud!  Due to all the sex sounds she can hear! Day"n"Night lol.

Seth RE: request
It's a case of working in reverse, What i mean is you got to find the files you want too replace , In SA case there in Sound//Fx./_SA_./sf000/0folder/1follder Etc: there are ten files in each,

What i do is Copy each folder to desktop,  Then it's a Case of Re-naming the sound files your replacing to the one's that are used in the Mod...

IE: Sexsoundsample311ogg is renamed And Reformatted from ogg to a sf000wav format!

Then once you've done that! you will need too Change the volume setting to each file to coincide with the Game.

Really Boring lol

This is probably the wrong way too do it But i'm playing by Ear :unsure: 

i hope this makes sense!

Later Dude!  :cool:

I thank you for your work. I have installed the mod but I don't heard a change. Is there something to do ?

(I have the last FNIS version and generator has been launched).

There are two spells you can use! The first one allows you to change the FM voice on your Character "Self" & The other one is for Female NPCs "Target" They range from 0 too 3...

Part1 and part2 of you mod are they needed ? If they are it, could you post the related links ? I have only SexIs and your third part of voices installed.

(Links and some words about the use of your mod on your first post will be welcome).

Are you saying that you don't have Sex Addict 1.3? Or do you mean Apart from Sex Addict 1.3 you only have Sexis? You do not need my updates as they are only a volume change & the original voice add-ons  are already installed in the mod!

The links to my updates are the two blue links at the base of this post Part 1 & Part 2 Are just updates that reduce the Volume of the FM voice's

Good work on the pack so far jackbite,  I've just posted in the main SA thread about my intention to finally release my own voice pack that I've been keeping to myself for a while. I didn't think there was a big demand for additional voices but since your plugin seems to be garnering a good amount of attention I've decided to get it packaged up ready for release.

I have SEVEN different voices total all based around consentual sex. I'm not sure if I am going to release all 7 though (and one of the pieces I'm not entirely happy with the audio quality but people might not mind that ingame).

I think it would be prudent if we coordinated our efforts as far as directory structure goes so that we do not clash on voice slots. Currently my folders are fs003 > fs009, this can of course be changed depending on what is already taken but if you can post what folders you are currently using we can then release easy to install packages so that users do not have to rename folders to have all voices working.

Good work on the pack so far jackbite,  I've just posted in the main SA thread about my intention to finally release my own voice pack that I've been keeping to myself for a while. I didn't think there was a big demand for additional voices but since your plugin seems to be garnering a good amount of attention I've decided to get it packaged up ready for release.

I have SEVEN different voices total all based around consentual sex. I'm not sure if I am going to release all 7 though (and one of the pieces I'm not entirely happy with the audio quality but people might not mind that ingame).

I think it would be prudent if we coordinated our efforts as far as directory structure goes so that we do not clash on voice slots. Currently my folders are fs003 > fs009, this can of course be changed depending on what is already taken but if you can post what folders you are currently using we can then release easy to install packages so that users do not have to rename folders to have all voices working.

That sounds ideal, i believe there's 10 slots in total! As you've already pointed out one been the sf000 default, & sf001/sf002 are all ready allocated, At the moment?

Waxen has suggested we allocate the consensual sex to the lower numbers & The Rape to the higher numbers until he Re-codes the mod!

it may be a good idea to give each other set slots,  i'm currently using the first 3 slots but that can be changed for Waxens next update!  Glad to hear i'm not the only Vocal up-loader! Varieties the spice of life As they say :D

*EDIT: I put Idle instead of IDEAL! More Caffine is Needed :lol:

just an idea but instead of willing and do me right voice what about the defeated, resisting, *FK OFF OF ME* part i mean u get beaten or u beat down an npc and start rape isn't that what rape is kinda like less im going to far into it now? 

i mean hell i like a lil more of a fight in a woman if i was to b rough with her if rape was intended 

strong will of the hunted gets broken and whatnot

why not hav a go at that  :)

I had an idea, Here goes!  what i was thinking is too do a sound file with just erotic Moaning for the player, As its a gets a bit weird when your Character is giving an Female NPC a good seeing too

And there are saying something like  Come inside me? Etc: if you would like this, Please let me know!!!

I have SEVEN different voices total all based around consensual sex. I'm not sure if I am going to release all 7 though (and one of the pieces I'm not entirely happy with the audio quality but people might not mind that ingame).

That sounds idle, i believe there's 10 slots in total! As you've already pointed out one been the sf000 default, & sf001/sf002 are all ready allocated, At the moment?

Waxen has suggested we allocate the consensual sex to the lower numbers & The Rape to the higher numbers until he Re-codes the mod!

it may be a good idea to give each other set slots,  i'm currently using the first 3 slots but that can be changed for Waxens next update!  Glad to hear i'm not the only Vocal up-loader! Varieties the spice of life As they say :D

Yea we're gonna conflict right now, so what I'll do is just package my plugin and release it Friday, I need to run some bits through Audacity and normalize the volumes a bit. I'll just release my pack with all 7 voices. You keep doing what you do and use whatever slots you want to, it won't be difficult for users to just pick and choose what voices they want in their games. My voices are fairly varied and people can just pick out the ones they don't like.

I've already posted in the main SA thread for Waxen to consider increasing the voice slots from 10 to 20 so that we both have room to play.

Since I don't play the mod for the rape aspect all of my voices are based on consensual sex so when (if?) Waxen  does expand the voice slots and we have the higher numbers for rape and the lower ones for consensual we can then work something out to avoid conflicts.

Have fun.

just an idea but instead of willing and do me right voice what about the defeated, resisting, *FK OFF OF ME* part i mean u get beaten or u beat down an npc and start rape isn't that what rape is kinda like less im going to far into it now? 

i mean hell i like a lil more of a fight in a woman if i was to b rough with her if rape was intended 

why not hav a go at that   :)

Seriously. Anything would be better than the happy to be getting laid sounds we get now. Is this rape, or quick roll in the hay with a stranger? A quick pimp smack animation is a good way to start the rape scene off. :dodgy:  I doubt a woman getting raped would say things like "Oh cum inside me! :heart: ". I'd expect her to be saying things like "No! Pull out!", or "I'm gonna get pregnant!" or something. :exclamation: We may have some better sounds comin on Friday though, so maybe things will sound more realistic then. Nice work, :at: jackbite69!

Seriously. Anything would be better than the happy to be getting laid sounds we get now. Is this rape, or quick roll in the hay with a stranger? A quick pimp smack animation is a good way to start the rape scene off. :dodgy:  I doubt a woman getting raped would say things like "Oh cum inside me! :heart: ". I'd expect her to be saying things like "No! Pull out!", or "I'm gonna get pregnant!" or something. :exclamation: We may have some better sounds comin on Friday though, so maybe things will sound more realistic then. Nice work, :at: jackbite69!

Have you not read the first post yet ??????

This FM Voice Add-on is more like Someone been Violated than my other Versions

So If you want your character to use this voice, Use the Voice Spell "Self"

& too use on an NPC use the Voice Spell Target!

Here's The link.>>>SAVictimsvoice01c.rar 

Adding a complete 10 additional sound slots for the Rape voices. Tedious but worthwhile I hope.

Jack and I thank you.

Adding a complete 10 additional sound slots for the Rape voices. Tedious but worthwhile I hope.

"Quote From Witcher II" THIS I LIKE!!! Thank you, If it wasn't tedious, Everyone would be doing Mods :) 

Foltest was the best king ever

It's all about preference, Jack is gonna cover the rape stuff it seems whilst I have packs for more consensual stuff. Not everyone uses the mod for the same reason,  doesn't mean we only have to release content serving a particular interest only.

Have you not read the first post yet ??????

This FM Voice Add-on is more like Someone been Violated than my other Versions

So If you want your character to use this voice, Use the Voice Spell "Self"

& too use on an NPC use the Voice Spell Target!

Here's The link.>>>SAVictimsvoice01b.rar

i did DL that and installed it

but it sounds like a virgin being poked by their lover for the first time

im no expert  but for a rough/rape kinda voice its missing the impact of unwanted sex i mean imagine the worst person u would never sleep with is having their way with u kinda puts u in several different emotional states in the mind.

i really dont' know how i can come across without being a douche or a rape fanatic that wants realism in the voice lol 

ill quit b4 im looked at with disapproval =(

keep up the with what ur doing