I haven't Posted anything in a long time, I downloaded a Furries Mod for a Laugh, Apart from a few issues with leg while using WW  its not bad. Anyhoo These are my guys, Fido Dogge (Yes the names are lame I Know) & Leo SnowKat (Again Lame yes) are Roomies in Sulani (The Merfolk Place) Fido has a girlfriend & Leo is Currently Single, I left them alone Studying well Least i thought it was Study lol I Came back and well Yes I think they are Officially more than just Roomies Now.

It's Just a bit of Fun Theres no Download file, Just Thought i'd share The Loving Moment I walked in on.

03-17-20_11:25:18 AM.png

Yup, same one. My only complaint is the tail and ears are black unless you add specific pieces to the Sim. Also colorization is odd, have to mix and match to get specific ones as well. Either way, very well done mod, was quite surprised to see the face parts actually move. I just might add a few furries to wander my neighborhood.

yeah i noticed that i just put a premade colour thing on then i changed it to suit,  i have a rather naughty doberman furry than seems to shag everyone lol, i'm hoping that the guy or girl will eventually update to accommodate other types of Furries, ie Birds Lizards etc...... 

03-18-20_7:04:17 PM.png

03-20-20_5:36:04 PM.png

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 3:04 AM, Dark_Warlock said:

yeah i noticed that i just put a premade colour thing on then i changed it to suit,  i have a rather naughty doberman furry than seems to shag everyone lol, i'm hoping that the guy or girl will eventually update to accommodate other types of Furries, ie Birds Lizards etc...... 

03-18-20_7:04:17 PM.png

03-20-20_5:36:04 PM.png

Someone has:

• 5 months later...

In cas, you can still fix the eyes if you havent done so. The furry mod has it's own set of eyes to fix the weird extruding eye problem. Also as of now, don't bother with the digigrade legs. It's kinda broken.