So i have installed this body  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126?tab=files

with my bodyslide preset, have also changed to correct skeleton etc etc have both CBPC and HDT-SMP set up and working all the bounce etc works fine (a bit to bouncy but ah well) The problem i am having is with some fingering poses and animations the vagina opens so much you could drive a truck through it. It looks like crap and was wondering what file i edit to make the vagina open less. Or make the collisions less touchy. Hopefully pick isnt too adult but it shows what i mean

ScreenShot10969 copy.jpg

• 1 year later...

Afaik, BHUNP's collision models are located in /Data/0 SMP base/SKSE/plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/BHUNP

- 0 SMP base may or may not match your foldernames. If not, "something SMP base" or maybe even just "SMP base", idk

BaseShapeP.xml should define the player. The other four define BHUNP NPC SMP behavior

You *might get some relief by reducing the collision spheres, but tbh, I'm guessing. I think there's a thread here on LL that contains an indepth discussion of collisions, possibly off the main Skyrim SE page. It's been quite a while so I can't cite the thread name and you'll have to look around. Maybe a widenet search on the topic.

Edited by anjenthedog