IGNORED

How do I use All-in-one CBBE AP with Interesting NPCs?

42 minutes ago, pyromaniac99999 said:

the Facegen of Interesting NPCs is messed up due to my use of All-in-one CBBE AP. How do I fix that? is there a way to use the AIO textures for Interesting Npcs?

What Mod Manager and what did you install first?

This should also be in Skyrim Technical Support section, assuming it's not SkyrimSE you are running.

10 minutes ago, pyromaniac99999 said:

Im using Vortex,  and I installed Interesting NPCs first, then AIO.

AIO adds Meshes, Textures and xml data for collisions and bounce. I don't recall it changing any appearances but if it did then make sure i-NPC's is lower in your load order.

Is this LE or SE?

15 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

AIO adds Meshes, Textures and xml data for collisions and bounce. I don't recall it changing any appearances but if it did then make sure i-NPC's is lower in your load order.

Is this LE or SE?

Im using the LE. Also, I-NPCs is fairly low in  my load order, but since AIO changes the default NPCs  textures, the bodies of all NPCs is correct. Only the face is messed up. I dont know if I have to make a patch or do some thing else.

I used to have interesting NPC's and I have AIO UUNP installed and I never noticed any issue. Looks like I've deleted now, probably due to not being used and the size of it, so I can't check to see what's in it and I am not going to DL it again.

Open up the archive/zip you downloaded and see what there is under Textures in there. Do the NPC's come with their own head texture?