IGNORED

Outfit Studio Help

I downloaded and ran bodyslide on the VTAW Wardrobe 5.  When I wear the dresses there is a bit of flesh poking through the dress in the belly area.  No big deal, I figured I would hop into Outfit Studio and increase the mesh volume there to correct it.

However, when I try to do so, as soon as I move the cursor away from the breasts, the red circle that shows the increase mesh volume tool is working, yeah, it disappears, preventing me from adjusting the mesh.  Any help?

And bonus question #2: the character's body is not visible beneath the mesh, which makes it hard to determine that I have adjusted the mesh far enough to correct it.  Any way to make the actual body appear while I adjust?

Thanks,

Eric

48 minutes ago, erc1971 said:

I downloaded and ran bodyslide on the VTAW Wardrobe 5.  When I wear the dresses there is a bit of flesh poking through the dress in the belly area.  No big deal, I figured I would hop into Outfit Studio and increase the mesh volume there to correct it.

However, when I try to do so, as soon as I move the cursor away from the breasts, the red circle that shows the increase mesh volume tool is working, yeah, it disappears, preventing me from adjusting the mesh.  Any help?

And bonus question #2: the character's body is not visible beneath the mesh, which makes it hard to determine that I have adjusted the mesh far enough to correct it.  Any way to make the actual body appear while I adjust?

Thanks,

Eric

1)select model you want to increase mesh in top right

2)press eye to make visible/invisible in top right