Looking for Yennefer armor port

He uploaded the picture 02 October 2015
He has not released it
He was last active 18 Feb 2017 at nexus.
So you will not get the clothes/armor.

You have to do it yourself.
Get the armor  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69007/
Convert the skyrim armor to Oblivion (I can not do it, I tried to use blender a couple of times, but to no avail. Or I am too stupid to use it. )
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/16198-porting-meshes-from-skyrim-to-oblivion-using-blender/

• 3 months later...

Greetings.

Hi Feejeena , glad to see you still are here after all these years .

It's a long time a didn't  anything , and yes i can't recognize some works done with Blender ( 2-49b but version portable ) and most of all i have not idea how i was able to realise that ( most for Skyrim but also some convertion from Skyrim to Oblivion ) .

And seriously : are you still really thing  " you are too stupid to use Blender "  ( i only known the version 2.49b ... and i'm too lazy to learn the last one ... )  ... ;°) ... i cannot believe that .

So , i 've just created a new account ( Loukiana2020 ) at Nexus , just because i cannot access my old Email adress ( Yahoo ) because i was out of the Web for a too long time ... ( sorry for my English , but i i didn't wrote anything in English since a long time ...  maybe five or six years ?

Well i just created my new Nexus 's account to get these " Witcher Outfit's "  and i 'll try to convert them ( or only the one asked by AmariSniper  ) .

I need a few days , firstly because i need to réinstall Oblivion on this old computer ( still the same since 2010 ... but enought for Oblivion or Skyrim ( just Skyrim, i don't have the LE or SE edition ) .

It's not a promise but i 'll try to do this .

There is a  " little  problem"  : about the permissions !

I have no idea on how to get these permissions from CDProject and i don't want to be banned a few days after i 've created my new  Nexus account . I suppose everyone can understand this fact , isn'it ?

Cheers and take care of you .

PS : @ AmariSniper  : for wich Oblivion Body ? The last i used was the one from Gooboo ( based on Skyrim UNPK body ) but i suppose you use another one ?

Just one thing : i will not convert for a  lowerbody based on Coronera Skeleton , because the feet are not " standard " , so choose one with a "standard lowerlody " and Feet .

And if you desrire a special bouncing effect , just ask , that's something easy to to after the convertion with Blender ( 2-49 b) or simply with Gerra's Converting Tools .

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:30 PM, fejeena said:

Welcome back !

Yes I still use other people to do  the Blender work.   Easy, no stress, no hours of learning ...   :classic_wink:

Greetings.

By  the way , just because i'm looking for some meshes ( but from mods " free to use" ) i already have on this old computer , i found one Chakaru11 's version of the Witcher 3 ... it's not the one from Skyrim but something close . there are two files  done for this one , the second is  " Witcher Dresses BBB RHH-46510-1-0.7z " ...

Here the old 's Nexus adress ( december 2015 ... that's probably the last time i went on the Web ... just  for a short moment ) .

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46510/?

If needed i can send you the files by PM ... as i said , i've created a new account " on that site over there " thwo days ago , and i don't want any problem ... so soon .  ;°)

Thats why i will not post the files directly here , on this section .

Cheers.

PS : the actual valid adress : the mod is still there .

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46510/

• 7 months later...

Hello, I'm also still searching for Yen's black outfit (not the dress). Even tried to master Blender, but the process froze when I was trying to merge the body with the mesh.
If anyone can help or point in the right direction, that would be much appreciated!