IGNORED

why are textures glitching ?

Hello,

i need support with my game's glitches.

Everything was 100% working, then i added several new mods (none of them is grapchical)

Suddenly follower and clothes that fine before adding those mods, are entirely black, folower's body for example.

So i started new game expecting i just need clean save, but the problem is still there.

How can i fix glitched textures ? (black and purple)

5 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

Hello,

i need support with my game's glitches.

Everything was 100% working, then i added several new mods (none of them is grapchical)

Suddenly follower and clothes that fine before adding those mods, are entirely black, folower's body for example.

So i started new game expecting i just need clean save, but the problem is still there.

How can i fix glitched textures ? (black and purple)

Really absolutly any tips help, i got no idea anymore.

We don't either. You posted this in off-topic and didn't even mention the name of the game you're talking about.

Pure guess, you mention black/purple textures. So I'd say you're talking about Skyrim, probably LE. Black/purple textures happen when you use high res textures and your system is near the video memory cap. You can use Skyrim Performance Monitor to check your CPU/GPU usage to confirm this. You should be able to solve this by using less high res textures. Using a properly setup ENB/ENBoost also helps to better manage these resources.

45 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

We don't either. You posted this in off-topic and didn't even mention the name of the game you're talking about.

Pure guess, you mention black/purple textures. So I'd say you're talking about Skyrim, probably LE. Black/purple textures happen when you use high res textures and your system is near the video memory cap. You can use Skyrim Performance Monitor to check your CPU/GPU usage to confirm this. You should be able to solve this by using less high res textures. Using a properly setup ENB/ENBoost also helps to better manage these resources.

You're smart. yes its skyrim.

seems it was heartfires and jks skyrim