whicked whims romance mod?

i had just seen a video on youtube im not sure if this mod exists....or if its just some animations...here is the link to the video in youtube...for reference purposes...

if this mod does not exist i hope someone will make it...i have passionate romance by sacrificial but would like to see some of these animations in a mod  form as well! :)

In the description of this video by the same channel, it says, "Romantic interactions via Wicked Whims animations located in "Teasing". Animators are listed in the end credits of the video." Of course, your video doesn't list the animators at the end, but it might be the same ones.

3 hours ago, rb813 said:

In the description of this video by the same channel, it says, "Romantic interactions via Wicked Whims animations located in "Teasing". Animators are listed in the end credits of the video." Of course, your video doesn't list the animators at the end, but it might be the same ones.

tysm ill have a look :)

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, thesims4simmer2020 said:

can you provide the link?

Both E404P and GreyNaya are listed right on the Wicked Whims page.  Most animators who put their stuff on Lover's Lab are listed there, except for a few who have made some more "out there" stuff-- Lifeline and Alonely, for example, quietly got removed because they also did Wicked Pets animations (seperate files, even if you get their animations you're not going to get that if you don't want to see it), and FaustTerM and Asketo do tentacle stuff-- which most people don't mind, but I guess is controversial enough that they aren't on the list.