Can't figure out why, all of a sudden AAF won't load completely.  The only thing I have loaded new was RSE Brothel + Prostitution, so I removed that and it still happens.  The one thing that is strange, is that Paladin Danse will show up at Sanctuary for sex, I assume from Vanilla Fudge.  I've slowly started disabling mods, and clean saving., but AAF still will only load 30%.  Attached is the error log, there are some errors, but they have always been there when things were working, gets stuck at  "Initializing: positions".  Just trying to avoid a complete reinstall. Any ideas?

Thanks.

AAFLog.0.log

I used to have this and it was always a single mod stopping AAF from loading completely. Disable mods that rely on/overwrite AAF one by one (on a new save, obviously) until there's only AAF. If it still doesn't load, then I guess you didn't install the mod properly. If it does, start enabling the mods you disabled one by one.

3 hours ago, dixyfla said:

Can't figure out why, all of a sudden AAF won't load completely.  The only thing I have loaded new was RSE Brothel + Prostitution, so I removed that and it still happens.  The one thing that is strange, is that Paladin Danse will show up at Sanctuary for sex, I assume from Vanilla Fudge.  I've slowly started disabling mods, and clean saving., but AAF still will only load 30%.  Attached is the error log, there are some errors, but they have always been there when things were working, gets stuck at  "Initializing: positions".  Just trying to avoid a complete reinstall. Any ideas?

Thanks.

AAFLog.0.log 8.24 kB · 3 downloads

Try use my patch for animations

• 6 months later...