Was streaming to friends my playthrough of my game and outta nowhere my character freezes near a door. Cannot move, jump, attack or anything. Can still access menus, can still initiate dialogue if close enough to ppl, can still open doors and transition between cells, can still use console, but I myself couldnt fuckin move at all. Had no recent saves to go back to so I cut the stream & googled shiet to fix this but nothing worked.

Some command called enableplayercontrols didnt work, TC & TAI commands didnt work, pushactoraway didnt work, collision commands didnt work. Then I tried killin myself with the console & resurrected myself too, & all the sudden I could look around and jump, but could not walk in any direction or attack still. Using pushactoraway would push me only once and lock me in place without my player ever getttin back up unless I killed/revived myself again & idk if the enemy ai is stupid or something but they would never attack me unless I was directly in their faces (which took alot of pushactoraway commands). Disabling collisions would allow me to float upwards and downwards when looking up or down after killing/reviving myself but its no good if I cant move forward or back. Even when the mod PlayerSlaveEncounters tried to enslave me to one of the enemies around, they would not interact with me in any means like as if I wasnt there (ai detection was still on).

So how in the fuck do I re-enable movement and attack controls on my player when I get frozen like this?

Why you have no old save you can use?

The bug sounds like wrong load order. Check/fix your load order.

If you still have the bug:

Create a new character.  Mabybe the bug is in your save file. Test with a new chacters if you don't get the bug.

If you still have the bug deactivate some Mods and test. Deactivate more Mods and test until the bug is gone. Then activate Mod by Mod the last deactivated Mods until you get the bug again. Then you know the bad Mod.

Archived