Install sexout with mo2?

10 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

The only installation guide I can find is for fomm and I don't use that. Is it possible to install it with mo2 and how would I go about doing it? I'd appreciate any help

I did the installation of Sexout with Mod Organizer (1), but I don't see why (2) would be any different.

When people are unfamliar with mod organizer (1 or 2) I refer people to https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer

Once you understand the small differences between FOMM/Nexus/Manually placing files in data folders, versus MO and MO2, the installation should be easy.

If you still have specific issues, you can PM me, and I'll help you.

• 3 years later...
On 3/5/2020 at 1:07 PM, dborg2 said:

I did the installation of Sexout with Mod Organizer (1), but I don't see why (2) would be any different.

When people are unfamliar with mod organizer (1 or 2) I refer people to https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer

Once you understand the small differences between FOMM/Nexus/Manually placing files in data folders, versus MO and MO2, the installation should be easy.

If you still have specific issues, you can PM me, and I'll help you.

Hey uhh sorry for necroing this post. But i have the same exact problem
Right now i use TTW but i also try it with usual FNV + Essential mod like JIPLN, kNVSE, etc
and sexout didnt work on both of them, i already did the same as the guide except doing it in MO2
i already put the nvse extender on data/nvse/plugins
Install the sexout lite, Sexout NG 9.7 Core + Data, Smaller talk. But none of it worked
I have the dialogue but the animation never played
Thanks in advance

14 minutes ago, steamsubscriber666 said:

Hey uhh sorry for necroing this post. But i have the same exact problem
Right now i use TTW but i also try it with usual FNV + Essential mod like JIPLN, kNVSE, etc
and sexout didnt work on both of them, i already did the same as the guide except doing it in MO2
i already put the nvse extender on data/nvse/plugins
Install the sexout lite, Sexout NG 9.7 Core + Data, Smaller talk. But none of it worked
I have the dialogue but the animation never played
Thanks in advance

Did you follow my guide, or the outdated guide by BruceWayne?