SexoutClothingEval.esp

In a clothing mod that has one. :)

Ha! Daycrist is asking this the same Time, I talked about it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14014-basic-sexout-modding-questions-the-sexout-neewbie-mods-the-mojave-schoolgirl/

If you just need some Schoolgirl-Outfit, you'll find it here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42906, you need the original FO3 mod, too ( http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/6219 )

SCE has some fetish classifying like schoolgirl, maiden etc. but I don't know, if some clothing are using it allready.

And as I am allready here I can promote to include something like that to SCR/Maternity/SCE ... OK, but I should do this in another thread ;)

I'm not sure why but I can not get this mod to work for me. I drop the esp in my data folder and my game goes bonkers before CTDs. Turn it off and everything thing is fine, including all my other sexout mods. And idea's hat I'm doing wrong? I've tried putting in Check Me Out but it was to the same effect.

This mod will crash immediately on starting the game if you do not have Sexout.esm and SexoutCommonResources.esm installed and activated.

If that is not your issue, please follow the instructions in the sticky post in http://www.loverslab.com/forum/35-technical-support-fallout-sexout/ which explains how to give us enough details to be helpful to you.  I will try to remember to check the technical support forum every day for the next few days to see if you have posted those details there.

There's always a small chance that you have stumbled on some new issue, or an old one that does not happen very often (like, sometimes the german version of the game has problems). But figuring out how your game broke requires careful attention to detail.

Thanks!  :) 

Edited by sen4mi

This mod will crash immediately on starting the game if you do not have Sexout.esm and SexoutCommonResources.esm installed and activated.

If that is not your issue, please follow the instructions in the sticky post in http://www.loverslab.com/forum/35-technical-support-fallout-sexout/ which explains how to give us enough details to be helpful to you.  I will try to remember to check the technical support forum every day for the next few days to see if you have posted those details there.

There's always a small chance that you have stumbled on some new issue, or an old one that does not happen very often (like, sometimes the german version of the game has problems). But figuring out how your game broke requires careful attention to detail.

Thanks!  :) 

Alright. I posted the issue I was having to the best of my ability to describe. Sorry about the load order list but I didn't know how to hide it.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add more categories to the evaluator, please?

Sometimes, when I would like my characters to keep all of the items they are wearing on, those items don't appear in the evaluator, obviously making that impossible.

I can't think of every instance in which that has occurred; but, most recently, it was with the piercings of the Lady Death set.  I can tell the game to keep almost as much of the costume on my toons as I wish; but, whenever there's a sex scene, I'm forced to imagine that they remove their piercings, first.  *OUCH*

I really love this mod-- I'm surprised that it isn't playing more major role in the whole mod/plugin scheme, yet.  I'm looking forward to when it finally is.

Yes, this is completely possible.

However... this is not entirely simple.

First, the "categories" do not actually exist, in this mod - they exist in SexoutCommonResources.

Second, the significance of those categories do not exist, here, either.

Finally, there's little details like spelling and grouping that are probably trivial but still make a difference.

Anyways, just in case it's not totally clear: I will happily add whatever is needed to this mod AND/OR I will happily accept changes from other people (I will read them, of course).  So, for example, if you wanted to upload a modified version I could incorporate your changes into my "official" version.  But if you want to do this right you'll probably be talking with Halstrom (SexoutCommonResources) and DoctaSax (Sexout CheckMeOut - the purpose and soul of this mod).   And the SCR changes should be downloadable before anything else can happen.

When I re-read this, I am not sure I am speaking clearly - does this make sense to you?

Yes, this is completely possible.

However... this is not entirely simple.

First, the "categories" do not actually exist, in this mod - they exist in SexoutCommonResources.

Second, the significance of those categories do not exist, here, either.

Finally, there's little details like spelling and grouping that are probably trivial but still make a difference.

Anyways, just in case it's not totally clear: I will happily add whatever is needed to this mod AND/OR I will happily accept changes from other people (I will read them, of course).  So, for example, if you wanted to upload a modified version I could incorporate your changes into my "official" version.  But if you want to do this right you'll probably be talking with Halstrom (SexoutCommonResources) and DoctaSax (Sexout CheckMeOut - the purpose and soul of this mod).   And the SCR changes should be downloadable before anything else can happen.

When I re-read this, I am not sure I am speaking clearly - does this make sense to you?

I'm happy to add more formlists in the next release if you give me some names for them similar to the existing.

Me? I was asking you. :P I don't know if it does or not and I don't even know what it's called, it's just that I thought what that user wanted was a way to add items to the generic DoNotRemove list rather than a specific type of outfit. If SCES can do that, it means SCES was not detecting those items for some reason, so the user couldn't add them to the proper list.

• 1 month later...

The question about companions has several parts for its answer, and I do not know all of them.

Like Zippy says, you can only classify an item which you are wearing. However, once you have classified the item, that classification lasts in your save game, even if other characters are wearing that armor.

However, another question is whether the mods that care about these classifications care if NPCs are wearing them, and I do not know yet if we have any such mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I have updated the first post with a download link that works. The last link on the first post works for me right now and the previous link gives an sql error.

I do not know what the future holds. Possibly both links will start working, possibly neither will work, possibly someone will start a war and we will have nasty things to make us miserable.

• 1 month later...