SexoutClothingEval.esp

Hey, I came here after looking up the "checkmeout" mod. I'm playing a character using the "naked gun" nudist character mod, saw Checkmeout, and thought these two mods would go perfect together. I thought it's be nice to have npcs react to my courier's state of undress. So I download everything, only to notice no options under clothing evalution. Then I try on a vault suit, and it seems to work perfectly. Then I realize that this thing seems to only effect equiped items, and that I may have misread certain things in the description of how the mod works.

So my dumb questions is, can this clothing evaluation mod be used to influence a nude character? Is there some option I'm missing, or do I just have to find some skimpy clothes instead (I notice there's a head gear option too)?

I'm pretty sure Check Me Out includes code to react to fully nude characters automatically. Have you tried just going out and listening for comments?

Ya know, I could have tested this out longer. I'll try that before commenting again.

In the meantime, using this mod on say, a piercing mod also gets the desired effect. So either way, it works.

It does take some time for the effect to occur and it don't always happen it is very random and thus immersive. Play the game and if it works you will hear some comment or whisle when you least expect it. That was the way it was for me when I used it years ago. Now this is provided that it is still functional and works as it is an older mod and Sexout has had many changes recently.

You should be able to set specific clothing to specific effects. Some will show nude or near nude if my memory serves me correctly.

I cannot download this mod from the LoversLab download menu. Downloads show complete, but only have an empty zip file. I have the Check Me Out mod with SCR.  I have tried many times to download the Sexout Clothing Eval (SCR) esp mod of yours to no avail.  This is true for me in regards to any small files- and I play Oblivion, Skyrim and FONV.  Is it at all possible for you to post your mod in this forum?  I have had success from various authors of small but crucial mods who have been kind enough to do this.  I have posted this problem to Ashal.

Thanks in advance,   vixengamer

• 4 months later...

I took it down myself. At the time I uploaded it I felt it was a-ok, but these days it doesn't sit right with me to occasionally pull down a mod containing assets that the uploader has no permission for, while checkmeout was full of redirected FNV voicefiles. The fact that this is due to the geck pretty much forcing me to do it that way doesn't really change much.

I loved checkmeout, being the only mod I released that never required bugfixing, so that wasn't easy.

I *think* it can still be saved if someone (that very helpful person we always hear so much about) helped me write some kind of bat script or something that extracts and rearranges the files from people's own installs instead of me packing them with.

I don't see the problem with redirecting or accessing the FNV files for a mod. Isn't that what is done with creating mods?.. They access and redirect and implement new cells, environments etc. If it copied the files then allowed for download then yes.. but redirected I don't see any problem with this. Most mods out there do this.. As I understand it.. creating mods require some redirection.. (placing a gun from FNV into a new cell also using FNV assets). Unless I don't understand what is going on :D.

(Also one of the mods that when I opened it.. I was like :blink: )

Redirecting alone is fine, but the nv geck doesn't allow pointing a new dialog line to an existing voice file in its ordinary place. I was already halfway through making the mod when I figured that out - maybe it was different in oblivion or FO3 because it took me by surprise. If you create a new dialog line, and I needed to in order to avoid conflicts, it tells you what the voice file for it should be named, based on the IDs of the quest, topic and line, and where it should be placed, based on the mod name and the different voice types. Can't copy-paste an existing one, or use FNVEdit to change it.

There was no way around it but to copy the existing one and give it a new name, for every line, and do that for every voice type, and copy matching .lip files, and paste it all in the new place that the geck dictates, and pack it with the mod, which is where the problem lies. If it were only a couple of files in someone else's mod, I'd say no sweat, but there were lots and they're essential for the mod to work, and it's mine. There's little harm in distributing files to people who already have them, and the mod was never reported that I know of so I'll assume everyone else thinks that too - but that doesn't make it legal, harmful or not, realizing it at the time or not, whether my intentions were bad or not.

At the time I was perfectly oblivious to things like that, just the new kid trying to get something done that I'd wanted to see since Oblivion but never managed to make before. With FNV, I wanted some type of clothing evaluation system to be used in a story mod, which ended up as SOFO, but of course pitching a system like that required a mod to be in place that would use it so that people could see what it could do, so others would use it and it wouldn't be just something I pushed on Hal (the formlists in SCR) that'd only be of use to me. Checkmeout was a bit of a rush job to make that happen, and the geck putting up all kinds of obstacles only made me swear at Beth for giving me so much extra work instead of considering the legality of it. These days things are different. Being made to look more into the copyright thing lately, and considering we removed a bunch of mods last month because the uploader couldn't prove to have permission, I gotta draw my conclusions and hold myself to a higher standard than before.

Mea culpa aside, it should be possible to make some type of copy-rename-and-paste-elsewhere script. I just don't know how atm, and would probably need to first make up a list matching original filenames with the ones they should be renamed to.

I hadn't realized it was that deep. :(.. So sad. however so glad that I currently (at least unless it is corrupted ;)) have a copy.. :D...

If not a script perhaps some of the voice actors here can create replacements for it :D.. one could hope.. More work perhaps but the dialogue could be more specific and "colorful".. ;). Thanks for the clarification Docta..

• 1 month later...

I downloaded SexoutClothingEval.esp from the link up top and when i use loot it gives me an error

• This plugin requires "SexoutSharedResources.esm" to be installed, but it is missing.

is there a link for the SSR file? or maybe a link for the SexoutCommoRresource version of SexoutClothingEval?4

Thanks