How can I make a face I made as a custom/personal preset?

1 hour ago, Sims4Newblet said:

So I have a face I really like and would like to make it as a base preset for myself to use on another sim, for the opposite gender but same frame, in the future. Any way I can do that?

You can clone (copy) faces and body features with the MC Comand Center .

I would suggest you to save your Sim that you want to clone the face before at your gallery .

After that :

1. save your game

2. go in the game on the Sim you want to copy the face and search at the MCCC for copy facial features

3. go on the other Sim and paste with the MCCC the new face

You get the MCCC here : https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

17 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

You can clone (copy) faces and body features with the MC Comand Center .

I would suggest you to save your Sim that you want to clone the face before at your gallery .

After that :

1. save your game

2. go in the game on the Sim you want to copy the face and search at the MCCC for copy facial features

3. go on the other Sim and paste with the MCCC the new face

You get the MCCC here : https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Thank you! I'll give MCCC a try! Can I do face copies from one gender to another?

And yeah! Saving in the gallery is confusing - I want to keep my stuff private but found someone download one of my favorites; and when I tried to fix that, it got deleted.

I saved while offline too and they'd show up in my news section but after some time, they disappear and never stay in my library/gallery. 

4 hours ago, Sims4Newblet said:

Thank you! I'll give MCCC a try! Can I do face copies from one gender to another?

And yeah! Saving in the gallery is confusing - I want to keep my stuff private but found someone download one of my favorites; and when I tried to fix that, it got deleted.

I saved while offline too and they'd show up in my news section but after some time, they disappear and never stay in my library/gallery. 

Your stuff is always privat at the gallery aslong you not click to make it public ........ I got over 200 households at my gallery but only 4 of them are public .

Not sure if you can copy to an other gender , but you can save your female to the gallery and change the gender at the CAS ... after that add the male to your household .

22 hours ago, Crazy Doll said:

To see your sims in your library, if you're using CCs, keep in mind you've toenable CCs in the left menu.

Reveal hidden contents

CC not tagged :my sims don't appear.

Reveal hidden contents

vrac.jpg.5974ddb46a836fcb8a87f0dbdb77606e.jpg

CCs tagged my sims show up :

Reveal hidden contents

vrac.jpg.0e7bd854702314dcc4e8fb9d15a44aac.jpg

Almost sure you're issue comes from it.

WAW THANK YOU! I tried that before but I just realized it didn't work before because I'd always checked that when I look into lots. 

18 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

Your stuff is always privat at the gallery aslong you not click to make it public ........ I got over 200 households at my gallery but only 4 of them are public .

Not sure if you can copy to an other gender , but you can save your female to the gallery and change the gender at the CAS ... after that add the male to your household .

Okay, THANKS! I'd try turning from female to male but the structure would alter. Will definitely give it a go!

Archived