so i wanted to download skyrim and make it into a sex game and i got totally confused with all the diffrent mods needed to do so 

im looking for a simple explanation on how to make the game , the mods i currently have are :

CBBE

sexlab framework

FNIS 

bodyslide and outfit studio(idk what thats for)

adcsexlife

carnival

fos ru d'oh

hdt physics extentions

racemenu

sexlab eager

sexlab aroused

sexlab matchmaker

skse 

skyUI

sexy bandit capture

SL defeat

SL pleasure

SLenchantress

XP32

SSv2

on another note i would also like a mod to change the female body into more busty

57 minutes ago, Tpixel said:

on another note i would also like a mod to change the female body into more busty

You have Bodyslide for that.

Check link in my signature for a complete guide on how to install the basic mods to get a functional sexlab framework, once you test it and know is working you can add whatever mod you want on top, as long as you're sure these are for SE. I don't know which mod manager you're using, but my guide uses MO. Even if you don't plan to use MO you could learn a thing or two about other tools (Bodyslide, FNIS, LOOT).

Archived