CTD possibly related to Frostbite Spiders

While playing, I have noticed a CTD that typically occurs when approaching Frostbite Spiders.  While this is a minor annoyance typically, it is preventing me from progressing the main story and as a result, has become a major annoyance.  I have attached my load order, and if anything else is needed I will try to provide it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

loadorder.txt

UPDATE: I can confirm that it has something to do with Frostbite Spiders, as I have installed Insects Begone, which replaced the Spiders with Bears.

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 12:03 AM, pietrn1298 said:

While playing, I have noticed a CTD that typically occurs when approaching Frostbite Spiders.  While this is a minor annoyance typically, it is preventing me from progressing the main story and as a result, has become a major annoyance.  I have attached my load order, and if anything else is needed I will try to provide it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

loadorder.txt 1.62 kB · 3 downloads

UPDATE: I can confirm that it has something to do with Frostbite Spiders, as I have installed Insects Begone, which replaced the Spiders with Bears.

I'm also having this issue, and found that changing the Creature Framework settings to force the SoS P variant onto the frostbite spiders seems to fix it, although I'm kinda stumped, because it's only happening with the spiders in the cave under Helgen.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a post from a bit ago but THANK YOU!
You don't realise how much this helped me, i was at my wits end only moments ago wondering why i was suddenly CTD in caves around certain corners and only in certain caves/dungeons.

Changing the Spider in Creature Framework to SoS P, pretty much stopped the CTD's from happening. Atleast from what i have noticed (will properly test tomorrow when im not exhausted)

I had been making new games, new alternative starts and would happen in every single one.
Then decided " why not just do helgan's start for old times sake" Would CTD at the frostbite spiders, everytime. Which by reading this helped me deduce that the spiders were indeed the actual problem. 
(As my old save was in a cave, i forget its name... that had a spider in the corridor)
So thank you again!.

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 3:23 AM, VelicienTheTyrant said:

I know this is a post from a bit ago but THANK YOU!
You don't realise how much this helped me, i was at my wits end only moments ago wondering why i was suddenly CTD in caves around certain corners and only in certain caves/dungeons.

Changing the Spider in Creature Framework to SoS P, pretty much stopped the CTD's from happening. Atleast from what i have noticed (will properly test tomorrow when im not exhausted)

I had been making new games, new alternative starts and would happen in every single one.
Then decided " why not just do helgan's start for old times sake" Would CTD at the frostbite spiders, everytime. Which by reading this helped me deduce that the spiders were indeed the actual problem. 
(As my old save was in a cave, i forget its name... that had a spider in the corridor)
So thank you again!.

No problem. I eventually managed to fix it completely, but to be fully honest with you, I'm not sure how. I just totally broke my game multiple times, fixed it again and again, and then after one of my fresh installs it started working with no issues. Although now I've just broken it in other areas, lol. I really need to force myself to just stick to a set of mods and not add or change anything until I'm done with a playthrough, but experimenting with all the mods this game has is too fun, and to be honest I've enjoyed breaking my game over and over. It's given me something to sit and think about when I'm fixing it.  I guess on the bright side I'm learning a lot more about how Skyrim handles mods, and I (think) I finally understand how load orders work.

• 5 months later...

Its gotta be this!!! crash at helgen cave and Bleak Falls Barrow too! and also a place south of dawnstar and near the Dawnstar tower where you do the Vaermina quest or whatever the  fuck also arround Riften, and theres always spiders near  Riften, if this doesnt work then i give up but here goes nothing...

IT WORKED!!! OMG THANK YOU!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK TO FIND THE CAUSE! i fucking hate spiders IRL AND in Skyrim...