[mod] Bimbos in Space!

Bimbos in Space!

This is a pretty silly mod, it adds a bimbo species with two variants (digital and real) to Stellaris alongside some sexy techs, edicts, civics, and ethics to go along with it. I'm not much of a hardcore Stellaris player so if there's any glaring errors let me know and I'll try and fix them up, hope you guys like it!

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried out the mod.  It's pretty fun, but I discovered a bug.  The first time I encountered an alien civilization, it didn't give me the special project to contact them.  When I eventually got in touch with them (by getting another empire's communications), it turned out the glitched civilization was a Lithoid race with the Dumb Bimbos trait.  Their empire was a Megacorp with the Matriarchal Conquerors civic -- and it had no name.  Not sure which part of it caused what, but it definitely seems like a problem.  I can attach the save file if you want to see what's happening.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

• 4 weeks later...