Faster way to set up SLAL?

I'll keep it short. I use SLAL to load animations into SL(obviously), but it takes over an hour to set it up with my preferences since I'm a bit picky and have so many packs. I know you can export SL settings, but is there a way to export the selected animations so I don't take so long when setting up a new save? 

1 hour ago, OnceAPotato said:

I'll keep it short. I use SLAL to load animations into SL(obviously), but it takes over an hour to set it up with my preferences since I'm a bit picky and have so many packs. I know you can export SL settings, but is there a way to export the selected animations so I don't take so long when setting up a new save? 

Short answer: no

Very slightly better answer:  You can set up Sexlab to suppress disabled animations, and those settings are remembered if you export your preferences and import them again on the next playthrough.  So you would first add an animation you didn't want, then selectively disable it in Sexlab and make sure Sexlab was set to suppress disabled, which would filter them out every time.  This can be time-consuming though, so it isn't necessarily saving you time in the short term.

12 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

If you don't like an animation, you can delete its entry from the pack's json file which prevents SLAL from loading it. If you leave only the animations you want, you can just enable all animations in SLAL and be done.

The json files are in data/SLAnims/json

That certainly sounds a lot faster for certain ones. I'll look into both. Thank you.

Archived