WW body selector confusion

Hi, could somebody clear me up on how my body mods should be set up on my sims install please? I found the flat chested female sim sliders here the other day and it reconfirmed that I think my bodies are messed up

Ive included a screenshot of my body folder and all I want is 1 replacement better mesh for all sims and then to switch back if i want to use sliders like the flat chested ones if that makes sense

Screenshot_2.png.10666a3430556ca8fc84ff2df84e7e5c.png

You have more than one default replacement from what I can see.

[fixed]Luumia Tit-e and Eve top won't work together because they both top default replacements. You can only have one of them. I don't know about Luumia Tit-e small. I'd remove that and grab the WW body selector compatible versions here on LL. Luumia Smoothish is a skin default replacement, shouldn't conflict because I don't see another one. I don't use the flat chest mod so I can't tell you more. Look where you got it to see if it's a default replacement or not. If it is, then you'll have to choose between that, Eve v6 top default replacement and Luumia Tit-e medium.

43 minutes ago, dragondoom42 said:

ok, ive read into luumia and replaced them with the non def versions, male is luuma which is also non def i think. and i think thats it

So, i guess i need to set in the WW settings each time im on a different save to set it up?

Ok, and lastly, how do i check that slider mods dont conflict?

you can save your ww settings but whether that includes body selector settings as well I don't know :(

7 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

ok, ive read into luumia and replaced them with the non def versions, male is luuma which is also non def i think. and i think thats it

So, i guess i need to set in the WW settings each time im on a different save to set it up?

Ok, and lastly, how do i check that slider mods dont conflict?

If you want to set a particular top replacement – or bottom for that matters – you can use the body selector. Default replacements are what appears in CAS when you get the sim naked, or in live mode, if you haven't use the body selector. It has nothing to do with WW settings.

As for the sliders, conflict exists when they're using the same body part. Like, you can't have a to slider on the front bottom leg, even if they modify different body parts. You'll have to look for what part in cas you have to move. If two sliders needs the same body part, one of them won't work. If you know a bit about how sliders work, you can try and make them compatible using Cmar's Morph maker. If not, then you'll have to choose which slider to use.

Archived