Well' date=' I tried to plug it into a light switch, but nothing happened. Guess it wasn't a turn-on.

[/quote']

Ah.. Well, at least your game didn't blow up ;)

BTW, Is mod working as it should, if you tried it with humans maybe?

I have a problem that might be related to this mod. I used Loogies legionary tryout and when you become a slave an anal plug gets equiped that you cannot unequip, then when the animation plays it's my female charater that plays female - female animations on males. Do you think that this is related to this mod? I uninstalled straponsex and still same problem but you never know.

I have a problem that might be related to this mod. I used Loogies legionary tryout and when you become a slave an anal plug gets equiped that you cannot unequip' date=' then when the animation plays it's my female charater that plays female - female animations on males.

[/quote']

Problem with the herm support stuff in sexout, i'm looking into it.

Do you think that this is related to this mod? I uninstalled straponsex and still same problem but you never know.

That doesn't really make sense, now does it? You do know, this time. ;)

I have a problem that might be related to this mod. I used Loogies legionary tryout and when you become a slave an anal plug gets equiped that you cannot unequip' date=' then when the animation plays it's my female charater that plays female - female animations on males.

[/quote']

Problem with the herm support stuff in sexout, i'm looking into it.

Do you think that this is related to this mod? I uninstalled straponsex and still same problem but you never know.

That doesn't really make sense, now does it? You do know, this time. ;)

Yeah your right i thought about it some more and was about to delete the post :D. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Well' date=' I tried to plug it into a light switch, but nothing happened. Guess it wasn't a turn-on.

[/quote']

Ah.. Well, at least your game didn't blow up ;)

BTW, Is mod working as it should, if you tried it with humans maybe?

Oh yes, I forgot to mention - yeah, it works now. Dunno why I didn't just do a clean save to begin with, it isn't like I was losing quest progress... ah. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I would like an option added in the mod configuration menu to switch between strap-on and futanari. If futa is selected then the female character should have a cock between her legs at all times that can't be removed so long as futanari is switched on. If you turn it off in the mod configuration menu then she goes back to be a normal female and uses strap-ons to fuck men and women with. Futas should have bigger cocks than regular men also. It's supposed to add to the humilation factor. No man wants to be small to begin with but no man ever wants to be smaller than a woman! LOL!

As far as I'm aware' date=' what you're asking for is not possible because the meshes for it do not exist.

[/quote']

No futa for New Vegas? Wow, that sucks. It makes more since to have futa in New Vegas than an either Skyrim or Oblivion in my opinion and there are futa mods for both of those games. FO3 and New Vegas are based on radioactive mutations after nuclear war and it would fit the lore a lot more than the other games to have futanari women and dickless men who had their sexual identies swapped from the radioactive fallout. Would be funny to see men getting pregnant and women with giant dicks knocking up males. I have a twisted mind so nevermind me.

• 1 month later...
Almost 6 months since my last post, and it passed in a blink of an eye for me. Well, suddenly all hell broke loose in my RL, and I just couldn't keep up with everything. I apologies to everyone for being such an ass, and not dropping a line  all this time. You're welcome to yell at me because of this. 

Anyway, I finally sorted out some things, and hope to have some free time from now on. I have no idea what's been going on, so it will take some time before I can make any changes to my mods. Thank you all for your patience :)

Almost 6 months since my last post, and it passed in a blink of an eye for me. Well, suddenly all hell broke loose in my RL, and I just couldn't keep up with everything. I apologies to everyone for being such an ass, and not dropping a line  all this time. You're welcome to yell at me because of this. 
Anyway, I finally sorted out some things, and hope to have some free time from now on. I have no idea what's been going on, so it will take some time before I can make any changes to my mods. Thank you all for your patience :)

No Problems mate, there's been 6 months of changes in DCR & Pregnancy too, so that may cause a few issues for you :)

File Name: SexoutStraponSex

File Submitter: Borisni

File Submitted: 07 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

Girls with strapons, guys, consensual sex or rape, threesome and gangbang, all done through dialogs.

Description

There should be a dialog line "Wanna try out my new toy?" available with almost anyone, except creatures and children, followed by dialogs for selecting specific sex type.

Dialogs are mostly random (with a few scr lists checks), so you won't allways get what you asked for ;)

If you have your favorite strapon, equip it before dialog, or one from inventory will be automaticaly equipped. If you don't have one, a random strapon from SCR will be equipped.

I've found 11 different strapons that are adequate, but not all line up perfectly. There's nothing I can do about this.

This mod does not care much about genders, so you can even use it with male Courier and male NPC's, (no strapons on males though).

Details

Cooldown effect is added to actor when asking about trying out new toy, and it lasts 24h, after which you can ask him/her again.

Dialogs for asking to join 3some or GB are for free, they have nothing to do with cooldown, so you can ask the same person over and over again.

Gangbang feature is WIP, so expect bugs! Number of gangbangers is for now limited to 7, and you can also talk to creatures for joining GB. Please, don't leave until GB is over! If something goes very wrong, after one game day things should get back to normal, or just load an earlier save.

This mod uses new NXvars, dialog and spell callbacks from Sexout, and references strapons and a few actorData lists from SCR, nothing more. So, there shouldn't be any conflicts with other mods.

I suck at writing dialogs, any help is welcome. Other ideas or suggestions are also welcome, but I won't expand this mod much further.

To cancel 3some: talk again to the first selected actor about 3some (again), and when she/he agrees you'll get message that it has been canceled.

To cancel gangbang: talk to any gangbanger already folowing you about joining (again), when she/he agrees you'll get message that it has been canceled.

To Do

Get rid of bugs, than make MCM settings.

This is beta with a reason, it's not tested much, and it's cluttering console output.

Do a clean save if updating you really MUST or it won't work!

Requirements

SexoutNG - 2.6.72

Sexout Common Resources - 20130202.1

(don't forget Spectrum Warrior's Adult Resources for SCR)

SmallerTalk - or something similar

Credits

Prideslayer for making SexoutNG, and answering all my silly questions.

Halstrom, Spectrum Warrior, and many others for making sexout mods.

zippy57 for being so helpful with his blinding speed

LL community and all Fallout fans..

Click here to download this file

New verison 0.96beta is out, it's something I worked on few months back. It seems that there was no major changes to SCR and SexoutNG, at least to parts used by this mod, so i released this after just a few hours of testing with the newest versions of these mods. 
I messed up with this new downloads stuff, and created new topic by mistake. This should be linked as support topic, hope Ashal can fix this.
Comments and bugreports are welcome, but I won't be able to spend too much time with this mod. I'll resolve major bugs if there are any, but other stuff not soon.

• 2 weeks later...

So, new version is out again. :)

Not much changed, except creature interaction, and MCM settings. Settings in Critical section shouldn't be changed, they're for my debug.

Haven't tested it much with male Courier, and dialogs could be wrong, please report any bugs here.

Faster than expected, MCM settings are done :D
This would be all I had in mind for this mod, so I won't be updating this soon, except if there are some major bugs. Finaly tested with male Courier, it seems to work nicely.

Hope you'll have fun with it ;)

My dumbass screwedup first dialog cooldown checks in previous version, sorry about that. Now, dialogs should be in order.
Script for actors following you in GB now is much better, with tiny performance hit with many actors.

Updater thingie also done, which in future should free you from making a save without this mod when updating. This will be in the future, for now you still need a clean save.

Ganbang should work nicely now, tested with 25 actors. Dialog after GB should work more often now :P
Few minor bugs fixed also. If updating from 0.99B there should be no need for clean save (without this mod). At least I hope it will work that way.

• 1 month later...