Nude Patch after Wicked Whims

oobobbi

Hey everyone.  I lost my hard drive and therefore lost ALL my sims 4 files.  New computer and having to reinstall EVERYTHING.  I've installed most of what I had before, I THINK... but after wicked whims and mc command center and several others, I still have this nudity blur.  I don't remember having to do anything special before to disable that, but maybe i've forgotten.  How do I get rid of that?

Also, another if I may...

How to slow down the time in game?  I thought there was a MC Command center setting before, but danged if I can find it...

Thanks!

56 minutes ago, oobobbi said:

Hey everyone.  I lost my hard drive and therefore lost ALL my sims 4 files.  New computer and having to reinstall EVERYTHING.  I've installed most of what I had before, I THINK... but after wicked whims and mc command center and several others, I still have this nudity blur.  I don't remember having to do anything special before to disable that, but maybe i've forgotten.  How do I get rid of that?

Also, another if I may...

How to slow down the time in game?  I thought there was a MC Command center setting before, but danged if I can find it...

Thanks!

Sure you didn't install the streamer mod as well? as for changing game time I wouldn't do it....it can mess up careers and stuff...

Yes procian, that was it, I had installed the streamer one also.  Once I deleted that it took care of it, thank you :)   As for slowing it all down, I have always kept a time changer script which slows down the seconds that tick by, I just cant take it that it takes like twenty minutes to drink a glass of water, or a half hour or more to eat a sandwich, going to the bathroom can take a huge chunk of your sim day away.  So the time changer script found on mod the sims takes care of that all.  Thanks again procian.

10 hours ago, oobobbi said:

Yes procian, that was it, I had installed the streamer one also.  Once I deleted that it took care of it, thank you :)   As for slowing it all down, I have always kept a time changer script which slows down the seconds that tick by, I just cant take it that it takes like twenty minutes to drink a glass of water, or a half hour or more to eat a sandwich, going to the bathroom can take a huge chunk of your sim day away.  So the time changer script found on mod the sims takes care of that all.  Thanks again procian.

Ok no problem....as for game time if you have something that works ok stick with it :)

Archived