[REQ] Need More CBBE TBBP Armor conversion

eellie

I second this. I love cbbe with cb++ bodysliders with tbbp. SlickRick on these forums made like 3 good conversions I can think of (Corruptor, Nightshade, and Sovngarde I believe the names are). So, I am all for more tbbp armor conversions with cb++ bodyslide especially. May have to dust off my blender and figure out how to do it myself at some point.

Wonder if anyone would be willing to drop a "Conversion for dummies" tutorial. I've got a few armors for UNP that i'd love to convert to CBBE, but i dont know how. And i've requested a few times in the forums for some conversions, but no responses at all. I'd be more then willing to do my own, but again, i dont know how. So i'm hoping someone would drop a tutorial on how to convert UNP armors to CBBE so i can do it myself. (I dont know ANYTHING about blender, so, small words preferred).

Since I run CBBE, I agree. :P

Seems like most stuff is UNP. I mean okay when I first started modding Skyrim I chose CBBE because it was Number 1 on the Nexus' adult files... Then I wound up accumulating too much armor and clothing to simply switch. BUT BLEHHHH! I want more neat stuffs! :D

Joking aside, beggars can't be choosers but anytime someone makes a nice CBBE armor, or conversion I'll be quick to grab it. ;)

Wonder if anyone would be willing to drop a "Conversion for dummies" tutorial. I've got a few armors for UNP that i'd love to convert to CBBE, but i dont know how. And i've requested a few times in the forums for some conversions, but no responses at all. I'd be more then willing to do my own, but again, i dont know how. So i'm hoping someone would drop a tutorial on how to convert UNP armors to CBBE so i can do it myself. (I dont know ANYTHING about blender, so, small words preferred).

I would also like to see some conversions or be able to figure out how to do it myself.

I started with:

Modding Armor for CHSBHC BBP tutorial for 3ds max

NightasyTutorials

where do i download 3ds max? i tried googling it, and all i find is a 30 day trial thing. Is there a free version that everyone uses?

It's free for students, you'll need to register: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

Yea I already got this, and thanks for the tutorials :D However both of them are for CHSBHC and UNP. Is there a tutorial specifically for CBBE with BBP or similar? It's hard to follow them and I'm still stuck at the bones.

PS: And No I don't think I will finish making even a single nice armor for CBBE TBBP myself just yet lol

No one is taking our request? ;w;

• 4 weeks later...

where do i download 3ds max? i tried googling it, and all i find is a 30 day trial thing. Is there a free version that everyone uses?

It's free for students, you'll need to register: http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center

Yea I already got this, and thanks for the tutorials :D However both of them are for CHSBHC and UNP. Is there a tutorial specifically for CBBE with BBP or similar? It's hard to follow them and I'm still stuck at the bones.

PS: And No I don't think I will finish making even a single nice armor for CBBE TBBP myself just yet lol

No one is taking our request? ;w;

i hope they do, only using sovrengard and corrupter armor tbbp is not enough, and it looks like tera armors in tbbp are out for the ADEC body, wish he/she would make them for cbbe with body slide so i can use my own custom body :C

• 1 month later...

Seconded. There is already a thread for UNPB and one for CHSBH conversations but no one for CBBE conversions. So if anyone is up for it, it would be most welcome.

A CHEAP/LAZY WAY TO MAKE CBBE ARMORS TBBP COMPATIBLE

-YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE BASICS OF NIFSKOPE AND BLENDER FIRST-

ALSO THIS LOOKS REALLY STUPID UNLESS THE ARMOR IS CLOTH, I guess

I'll type this out in text. And if I have to, later, I'll make a video.

This only works for certain types of armors. By that, I mean, armors that you have an original, fitting, TBBP enabled body mesh for. For example, if you have the CB++ bodyslide tool, you can make armors to your exact specifications. A good place to start is chronotrigger's CB++ armors available on the nexus. First, make a nude body that is TBBP enabled (there should be a slide-down menu under "SLIDERSET" in the CB++ window that says "TBBP". Save the preset, choose the armors you want to be compatible with it (in this case, chronotrigger's armors). Then, make the armor that you intend to be TBBP compatible. The armor won't be compatible at this time, but you will make it.

IF YOU KNOW HOW TO IMPORT .nif FILES INTO BLENDER, SKIP STEP 1

STEP 1

Open each body mesh in nifskope (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1). Start with the _0 mesh. In nifskope, click NiHeader, then change User Version to 11 and then User Version 2 to 34. The, go down the list of blocks. Find every instance of BSLightingShaderProperty, click it, and then press Control and Delete. When done, save this as a copy. Do this for EVERY mesh you intend for this project. That means femalebody_0, femalebody_1, and the armor that you inted to make TBBP compatible, (for example, cuirass_0 and cuirass_1). DONT forget to save as a copy.

STEP 2

Import the copy of femalebody_0 into blender, If you don't know how to do this, follow this tutorial:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3790

You need the version of blender he specifies, the version of scripts he specifies and the import settings that he specifies. All of this stuff is free, by the way.

Step 3 below because I don't know how many characters I'm allowed per post.

STEP 3

Delete the skeleton. They are the things that look like horizontal bars hovering just outside the body. Right click the mesh, press ALT and P. Choose "clear parent". Then choose "set smooth" in the bottom part of the blender window. Then, just above "set smooth" you should see "material" window. With your mesh selected, click new, then assign. Press F6 on the keyboard, then "add new image" Then click "load". It should open up a file browser. choose ANY image from your computer. This can be the avatar you use on your forum, it doesn't matter. (For future use, you might want to drop an image file into the blender folder, just to make things faster). Then, click F5 on the keyboard. On the right side of the bottom blender window, choose map input tab, then click UV. THen press F9 on the keyboard.

STEP 4

Press the "A" key twice to select everything. THen press "H" to hide it. You can press ALT and the H key at any time to Un-hide. Now, import the armor that corresponds to the body you just imported (it should end with _0). Now, delete the skeleton, and repeat step 3 to EVERY part of the armor. Any part of the armor you can click, and see a pink outline around it, is a different part. Sometimes, The entire armor can be one piece. Sometimes, there's the armor, the shoulder pads, the belt, the skirt, etc. For every part, clear parent, assign new material, set UV.

STEP 5

Select the part of the armor that covers the breast area. In the lower left of the bottom blender window should be a window that says vertex groups. With the breast-covering part selected, rapidly press "delete" until every group is gone. Now, with the part still selected, hold SHIFT and right click any part of the nude body. Then, in the bottom blender window, select object, then scripts, then bone weight copy. In the window, set quality to 2, and wait.

CONTINUED BECAUSE ME STUPID

STEP 7

Press "A" twice to select everything. Then, import the nude body mesh of the current body you're messing with, only this time, in import settings, choose "import skeleton only". Click Okay and wait. Once that's done, press "A" twice again, and then click export. If you don't know what export settings to use, consult the tutorial I posted earlier.

STEP 8

BEFORE CLOSING blender, do steps 3 through 7 again, this time, using femalebody_1 and cuirass_1, or whatever the _1 version of the armor is named. You have to do this, otherwise your neck, hand and ankle seams won't match up and everyone will have the same size boobs.

STEP 9

You should have exported an armor_0 and an armor_1 now. Open each nif, starting with the first one, and open the NiHeader block. Change user version to 12 and user version 2 to 83. Save and quit.

STEP 10

Open the nif you just saved, delete all instances of BSShaderLightingProperty, NiSpecularProperty, and NiMateral Property. Then, expand each instance of BSDismemerSkinInstance, click Partitions, Partitions again (or two if it's a body), double click "BP_TORSO", erase it, type in the numbers "32" and click enter.

STEP 11

Now open up original armor nif, the one that you didn't save as a copy. Using Control+C, copy the "BSLightingshaderproperty" from each armor part and paste it into the corresponding armor part in your new mesh. That means that if there's a breast plate in the original, click it, look for the BSLightingshadertextureproperty closest under it, and press Control+C. Then go to your custom armor, click the breastplate (you might have to click the actual name in the text box under the 3d view, as long as the breast plate is highlighted in 3d view) and click Control+V to paste it. This goes for every part that's there, the chest piece, shoulder pads, skirt, panties, nude body.

What I said above will make the armor that surrounds the breasts move with the actual breasts of your character. For that reason, it looks really stupid on anything but cloth armors, because metal and leather don't really stretch and bend like that. If you want breasts that only move in part (that is, the part of the breasts that hangs below a piece of metal armor, or rests in the cleavage of metal armor), you have to manually paint the weights on. It's a fairly difficult task and a big part of why I respect modders like SlickRick who make really beautiful, really fluid looking animation. Hope this helps anyone.

its for 3ds max, cover all, creation and conversion : 

http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos?sort=p&view=0&tag_id=

Archived