IGNORED

Rayman Legends' Barbara (Request)

Icantevenname

Apparently Rayman Legends is moddable. I want to know if anyone is willing to make a nude mod of Barbara. Just Barbara, not any of the other princesses. That would be too much of a work load for a mere request. It shouldn't be too hard if you have the art skills, since the characters are made up of several parts as opposed to being one whole sprite. A Rayman forum has all the instructions you'll need, but it looks like it'll take a while.

https://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21639

This is how the sprites are laid out, image from the Sprites Resource.

This game also has a free demo on Steam if you don't have the game and want to test if the mod works.

barbara_pack_basic_001_0.png

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I got good news and bad news. The good news is, I took some time to draw something up that should be to your (and my) liking. Granted, I've only exposed the breasts, but I'm no artist and I'm happy with what I was able to do. Btw, here is my maste rwork:

barbaranude.pdn

barbaranude.png.dfa62b474f480a797ef07c70b4da50aa.png

The bad news...

I have no fucking clue as to how I get it into the game. The link you sent was to extract files and install premade mods. I did some digging and that has left me as, if not even more clueless than when I originally started. So, if someone else can pick this project up and put these textures in a .ckd file or something and share them, I'd appreciate it.  :)

Edited by NotHereForever
file was .pdn instead of .png
14 minutes ago, NotHereForever said:

Well, I got good news and bad news. The good news is, I took some time to draw something up that should be to your (and my) liking. Granted, I've only exposed the breasts, but I'm no artist and I'm happy with what I was able to do. Btw, here is my maste rwork:

barbaranude.pdn 1.82 MB · 2 downloads

barbaranude.png.dfa62b474f480a797ef07c70b4da50aa.png

The bad news...

I have no fucking clue as to how I get it into the game. The link you sent was to extract files and install premade mods. I did some digging and that has left me as, if not even more clueless than when I originally started. So, if someone else can pick this project up and put these textures in a .ckd file or something and share them, I'd appreciate it.  :)

i used to have something called the Rayman Control Panel that i think could extract and replace textures but im not sure because i cant get the program to work anymore after my new hard drive installation 

HAHAAA, IT WORKS!!!! It doesn't look god aweful, but my complete lack of artistic skills doesn't do it much good.. ANYWAY

Basically, here's what you need to do:

1) Download my edited .PNG of her assets from two posts back.

2) Download, install and run the Rayman Control Panel using this link: https://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25761

3) In the RCP (Rayman Control Panel), go to the Utilities tab all the way at the top.

4) Look at the 'UbiArt Archives (.ipk)' option and use the dropdown to find Rayman Legends (PC) or whatever option is viable for you and click on 'Open'.

5) Find your way to this path "Bundle_PC.ipk:/cache/itf_cooked/pc/world/common/playablecharacter/barbara/animation"

6) Rightclick on the skinpack you want to change, the most fitting one for this retexture would be 'barbara_pack_basic_001_0.tga.ckd', and click on 'Import'.

7) Now you just need to find where you saved my retexture .PNG and import it into the selected file by clicking it.

8) Save your changes and run the game.

9) Gloat in pride as you have now succesfully made your first mod/retexture.

Side note: For those who aren't me, you may disregard step 9.

To anyone who still has any questions, I now consider myself an expert on this matter so ask ahead!

And that should do it! Thank you, hilbo75, for mentioning the RCP. That really was key to figuring this one out! And FoodForDinner, you're welcome :)969557917_RaymanLegendsScreenshot2021_08.04-21_36_07.44(2).png.397f55998bb62b102f338b5d1a9986a3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...