How to hide body when wearing specific piece of armor?

Durpledore

19 minutes ago, Durpledore said:

How do you hide the body with a specific armor piece? I want to turn my entire body invisible when wearing a my armor piece.

Make the armor addon use every available body slot with a very high priority.

If you also want the armor itself to be invisible, point the file path to a null mesh.

13 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

If you also want the armor itself to be invisible, point the file path to a null mesh.

How do i do that? I have a armor piece what is basically a mechanical body. With mechanical arms and legs. 1 piece.

Do i do this in creation kit/SSEedit? Or is there an option in bodyslide for that? 

38 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Alright i will try to explain things properly.

I had This mod from sexlab stories. There is a "mechanical body" But it doesn't have any physics. I managed to apply physics to the mod.

The armor has now physics. But the problem is that the arms and legs are now visible. While they should be invisible.

The body has thin mechanical arms.

Here is a pic for to show what i mean. As you can see the armor is the body.

Edit: the legs and limbs aren't this way saved of course. I just deflated them to show ow the body looked. 

Spoiler

image.png.a3914bd659c6bc0ba30e8aad0c262ed9.png

Alright i will do it another way. Setting priority didn't work. And doing this is is quite cumbersome.

I think the best way to let this work is just to remove the center armor and just use the arms and boots.

I managed to find another mod from oldrim. I will convert that mod and use those files. For personal use only of course. 

Archived