Two BZW Outfits

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Since I'm retired and can't fund a Patreon, I'm wondering if anyone has these and is willing to make a one-off share, or know of a source of download?

I have no intention of ill-will or ripping off the author, I simply wish to have these outfits in my game and am stuck acquiring them. 

These two statements are contradictory.

2 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

These two statements are contradictory.

As you should have noticed, I have been trying to contact the author.

Hopefully s/he will get in touch so I can make an amicable arrangement.   ?

But if that fails, or the author has moved on, then I'm hoping someone can help.  ?

10 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

As you should have noticed, I have been trying to contact the author.

Hopefully s/he will get in touch so I can make an amicable arrangement.   ?

But if that fails, or the author has moved on, then I'm hoping someone can help.  ?

I did notice, hence why I commented.  You're just as bad as the people who ask for an artist's work "for the exposure" rather than paying them.  Hobby or not, they spent time and effort on those mods, and if they don't want to give it away for free, you shouldn't ask them to.

If you can't pay for it, don't try to get it for free.  You're embarrassing yourself and insulting the person/people who worked hard on the work that they'd rather be compensated for.

4 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

You are a mod author, I understand what you mean. I have deleted the request and thank you for knocking sense into me.  ?

To be honest, you're the first person I've ever conversed with that actually realized their error.  I apologize if I seemed a little blunt and/or harsh, it's probably obvious I've given that explanation a few too many times.

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that mod authors put into their work.

Hey, you're welcome. I wasn't really thinking when I made the request, and I'm glad you put me straight.

I value modders' work immensely, take care of the ones I use and have paid support for a few when I can.

But this time I was getting over-eager in setting up my new game. I lost perspective and I apologise to the community for it.

am glad you pulled me up on it.  ?

All the best!

Archived