More interactive sex scenes?

savage

Is there a mod that allows for more control over what the player can do during a sex scene?

Fox example, during a blowjob scene, allow the player to blow deeper and back as a direct reaction to the w/s movement keys and use the sprint key to increase speed.

A good example of the mechanic i'm looking for can be found below:

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555867

In that flash game, you are allowed to directly control the sex act with the mouse and with improvements over time.

Is there a mod that does this?

also is there a glory hole mod?

@Taki17

Can i ask You WHO made this Image You have on Avatar ? :o

I think i never saw it and it look pretty nice ^_^ so i want to add his work to my collection :3...

@savage

OSA and OSEX ?...

i actually delete SL and just install OSEX ( because im already using OSA POSER and OSA DANCER )

OSEX is way better than SL

1) press NUM Enter

2) Start

3) Select NPC with you want to have sex

4) Select male and female

5) Start

6) You can control everything with NUM-s

There is also option to connect OSEX with SL but if u do it then OSEX is playing by SL and u dont have control on it...

or im dumb because once i did it SL was using OSEX Animations but i was unable to controll it ;x...

but in OSEX there is no Cum and Facial Animations are... terrible...

SL have way better face animations and it have cum :x... 

but naaa i can live without that xD

Here u have OSEX:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448

19 minutes ago, TobiaszPL said:

OSEX is way better than SL

Different, yes.  NOT "better".

OSex animations are smoother and the framework offers different control options.

Better?  No.  Doesn't offer even a third of what Sexlab does, and has fewer than 10% of the total available animations -- a number which is decreasing further all the time.  Many animators create SLAL packs for Sexlab, but it is much more difficult to mod new animations in OSex.

Also, no need to choose, you can use both.

Regardless, what OP was asking for is something that allows dynamic depth control for animations and there are NO systems that do this, just systems that fake it better than others.

Archived