Azur Lane: Crosswave Mods

2 hours ago, Arcticu said:

So just because people didn't do their research into Azur Lane its somehow "shit".... Alright. Could have found out it was a visual novel type game....... Yeah. Whatever. As for a lewd mod I'm curious to see what people shall do.

It has nothing to do with research. Even AL fans don't seem to like it. Of course it's a VN style game. The mobile game is the same, no one is disputing that. It's the fact that after 2 hours of playing, you get 10 minutes of gameplay in there. They didnt market the VN aspect, they marketed the gameplay being moved to 3D from 2D. And theres almost no gameplay. Sure, it probably opens up eventually. But god damn is it a slow ass slog for the first few hours. That's why people are upset and rating it poorly. Steam has that 2 hour amnesty period. If your game is bad for the first two hours, youre dead in the water. Everyone will just return it and rate is poorly.

If you are looking for a game worth wasting your time in it, sorry wrong number.

If you come here just to see your waifu, sorry but I think the mobile version is much worth than here.

If you want your waifu become 3D, well I guess this is your only choice other than MMD... Although I think people will change the character model into MMD format in a very short time...

Still look forward to mod of this game tho, not a fan of AL, or even CH (at least anymore), still got one of my favourite character in this game...

I've played a lot of bad games just for the waifus, but this one takes the cake for the worst I've ever played. Having to sit through endless dialogue to get into a battle where you just strafe in a circle shooting for 30 seconds is actually absurd. And it's not even that nice to look at. 90% of the game you're staring at jpegs of characters. It really feels like the cheapest full priced game I've seen in many years. I play mobile games with more production values than this.

Ah...I read the comments here and  already starting to doubt whether to buy the game or not.
Sadness.:'(
The game, as I understand, is rather strange at least, but ...
For now, I’ll see if there will be any good mods for this game.

Good mods can help even a bad game.
I will wait.

People, you can skip the conversations if they're not your thing.

My problem is that most of my favorite ships are "support ships" and don't seem to have any possibilities of being involved with gameplay other than stat boosters. After picking up Belfast, Illustrious, and Kaga relatively early on there hasn't been any new playable character that I'd want to switch to. Like why have Rodney has a support but have Hood playable?

7 hours ago, styx101 said:

No, man, we can't.:grimace:

And this is my own things, buddy.
We have freedom of opinion and we have the right to express them.:classic_wink:

You are free to rail against the solution to the problem. Just completed the game. Spent no more than 15 minutes in conversations total out of about 15 hours of play time.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:00 AM, NumberXer0 said:

It has nothing to do with research. Even AL fans don't seem to like it. Of course it's a VN style game. The mobile game is the same, no one is disputing that. It's the fact that after 2 hours of playing, you get 10 minutes of gameplay in there. They didnt market the VN aspect, they marketed the gameplay being moved to 3D from 2D. And theres almost no gameplay. Sure, it probably opens up eventually. But god damn is it a slow ass slog for the first few hours. That's why people are upset and rating it poorly. Steam has that 2 hour amnesty period. If your game is bad for the first two hours, youre dead in the water. Everyone will just return it and rate is poorly.

Just because there are people who say the Earth is flat doesn't make it right. Just because a few people say Azur Lane Crosswave "sucks" or is a "disappointment" doesn't make them right. Its their own opinion, though not a fact. As for the Azur Lane mobile game? That's also an odd thing when its outperforming other mobages out there. If not outperforming, then at the least being one of the major mobages out there with high micro-transactions and story. People loved the events; The dialogue. People seem to enjoy that; Whaling, among other aspects of mobile version.

Whatever......

Again, research. You would have known about the VN thing if you've done your research. People don't even know how to research a game they're interested in anymore.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:00 PM, styx101 said:

Ah...I read the comments here and  already starting to doubt whether to buy the game or not.
Sadness.:'(
The game, as I understand, is rather strange at least, but ...
For now, I’ll see if there will be any good mods for this game.

Good mods can help even a bad game.
I will wait.

If you're interested then do your research. Don't let people dictate what you can and can't play..... Go Googling around. Go watch Youtube videos and etc before you get fear-mongered. Come to your own damn conclusion. Now, if you like it after that then that was your decision. If not, then that's also your decision.

My friend and I have been enjoying Azur Lane: Crosswave desiring to play more of it. I've even tried photo mode finding it decent. If you like taking basic pictures thats for you. That's where the nude mods would shine the most, in the photo mode. We've known what we got ourselves into expecting a visual novel. As for combat? Its your typical Japanese gameplay thing. I'm disappointed about half the kansen not being used, they are however there. U-81 is now teasing me as a support and I can't use her to troll the enemy fleet.

Its not the worst game, nor is it the best. Its' simply gaming entertainment and its neat. Its worth a try. Dialogue is hilarious when you catch all the jabs, references, and etc.

Again, research. You would have known about the VN thing if you've done your research. People don't even know how to research a game they're interested in anymore.

Come to your own damn conclusion.

Hey, guys, be easy and take care of your nerves...:mrgreen:

I actually have nothing against this game. Play it for fan.:classic_smile:

I'm cool. I'm waiting to see what people shall do with Azur Lane now that we have it for PC. I hope people don't squander this golden opportunity. If people will make a nude mod then awesome. Show us what you can do. Photo mode will be where you'll make the most use out of it in this game. Maybe if you can fiddle with the 2D art you could do it there as well.

For clarity: I'm calm. I simply called a few people out because they were tantruming or just being weird. I'm going to be lurking to see what people do, if anything.

I'm looking at all the negative reviews & people saying "crap game", THOSE people need a chill pill. I spent my day making it up to chapter 5 or 6 after the Sirens done something. I had my fun. I laughed at the Pokemon GO reference.

>Lurk mode activated<

12 hours ago, Arcticu said:

I'm cool. I'm waiting to see what people shall do with Azur Lane now that we have it for PC. I hope people don't squander this golden opportunity. If people will make a nude mod then awesome. Show us what you can do. Photo mode will be where you'll make the most use out of it in this game. Maybe if you can fiddle with the 2D art you could do it there as well.

For clarity: I'm calm. I simply called a few people out because they were tantruming or just being weird. I'm going to be lurking to see what people do, if anything.

I'm looking at all the negative reviews & people saying "crap game", THOSE people need a chill pill. I spent my day making it up to chapter 5 or 6 after the Sirens done something. I had my fun. I laughed at the Pokemon GO reference.

>Lurk mode activated<

You are..an interesting person, to put it nicely. You say people need to take a chill pill because they don't like the game. You can like the game all you want, but don't tell people to chill or say they're having a tantrum because they don't like it. I bought the game, didn't like it and returned it. I think its bad and I have every right to. I like the mobile game quite a bit, but I don't like this. That is purely my opinion. People are allowed to have differing opinions and are allowed to review and rate however they like, regardless of your feelings. That doesn't make them "weird" or wrong. I never did anything other than post my personal opinion on the game, and you come at me about doing research..like that would somehow change the end result of what the game is. Plenty of gameplay videos all over before launch, but no one knew it was only 10% of the game. That is exclusively post launch information and why so many people are upset.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...