Azur Lane: Crosswave Mods

• 4 months later...
On 2/18/2020 at 5:00 PM, NumberXer0 said:

You are..an interesting person, to put it nicely. You say people need to take a chill pill because they don't like the game. You can like the game all you want, but don't tell people to chill or say they're having a tantrum because they don't like it. I bought the game, didn't like it and returned it. I think its bad and I have every right to. I like the mobile game quite a bit, but I don't like this. That is purely my opinion. People are allowed to have differing opinions and are allowed to review and rate however they like, regardless of your feelings. That doesn't make them "weird" or wrong. I never did anything other than post my personal opinion on the game, and you come at me about doing research..like that would somehow change the end result of what the game is. Plenty of gameplay videos all over before launch, but no one knew it was only 10% of the game. That is exclusively post launch information and why so many people are upset.

Saving face much?

People DO need to take a chill pill because I've seen a lot of whining and moaning instead of trying to fiddle with the game. You are indeed correct you are entitled to your opinion, it however leans far too heavily into the "I don't know how to have fun" zone that you'll get called out on it. I enjoy both games, though do play the mobile game more. If people played Crosswave more they'd see what it actually has.

This isn't about "my feelings", this is about people blinding themselves not wanting to contribute. People become afraid, though thankfully Nepfunboy321 is contributing while others awkwardly noted in a whining tone how "bad" the game is. I can still see you don't know what Crosswave is, even after posting that. Good job mate. 

Also, Nepfunboy321, thanks for your contribution o7  Hope to see more from you, and others, if they choose to share their side of things.

(Disclaimer: I know I'm late responding to this, 2020 was a nasty year and this thread died off showing how people whining scared people away, though thankfully not Nepfunboy321.  I'm really thankful Nep revived this thread the best they can. Genuine thanks and respect from me o7)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly just got this game recently and was wondering if there was a nude mod for it, but i can see it'll still be awhile. I would try my hand at it but i have to actual skills in that line of work sadly. 
I'm enjoying the game none the less and can't wait to see how the nude mod progresses as time goes on

3 hours ago, romram said:

Honestly just got this game recently and was wondering if there was a nude mod for it, but i can see it'll still be awhile. I would try my hand at it but i have to actual skills in that line of work sadly. 
I'm enjoying the game none the less and can't wait to see how the nude mod progresses as time goes on

Don't hold your breath, this is a niche game that nobody since mid 2020 has shown interest in modding.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1991 said:

I and others are interested in this game and the mod for it, but why don’t you say that the game company probably banned mods for it?

I'm not saying there aren't people interested in using mods, I'm saying that nobody who's capable of making mods for this has been showing any interest in modding this for around 2 years now so there's no reason to expect it to get new mods. Just having more people asking for mods doesn't contribute to this at all, lol.

And I don't say that because it's flat out not true. All of Idea Factories games don't have any measures in place to try to make modding harder and they're offline single player games where you don't get banned for modding. It's not that people are clueless on how to mod this, people already figured out how to extract and modify the models pretty much the day it came out, and it's just that 3d modelling takes time and nobody seems to be willing to put that effort for Azur Lane.

8 hours ago, aflamingo said:

I'm not saying there aren't people interested in using mods, I'm saying that nobody who's capable of making mods for this has been showing any interest in modding this for around 2 years now so there's no reason to expect it to get new mods. Just having more people asking for mods doesn't contribute to this at all, lol.

And I don't say that because it's flat out not true. All of Idea Factories games don't have any measures in place to try to make modding harder and they're offline single player games where you don't get banned for modding. It's not that people are clueless on how to mod this, people already figured out how to extract and modify the models pretty much the day it came out, and it's just that 3d modelling takes time and nobody seems to be willing to put that effort for Azur Lane.

thanks I understand

• 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, ALALALFA said:

手无寸铁的岛风

【概要】
这是胸部和裙子上的布料的物理学岛风。
缎带不能一起移动,所以它们被移动到脖子上。

【如何安装】
解压下载的zip文件,将出来的pak文件移动到以下文件夹即可。

Steam\steamapps\common\Azur Lane Crosswave\Azurlane\Content\Paks\~mods

如果您没有 ~mods 文件夹,请创建一个。

翻译:DeepL

隐藏内容

图片.gif.bb2f4a75d1543b2c17c96683bf2c036d.gif图片.png.eb1c0f872a4bfa336fe0f823005faea7.png

10 minutes ago, ALALALFA said:

手无寸铁的岛风

【概要】
这是胸部和裙子上的布料的物理学岛风。
缎带不能一起移动,所以它们被移动到脖子上。

【如何安装】
解压下载的zip文件,将出来的pak文件移动到以下文件夹即可。

如果您没有 ~mods 文件夹,请创建一个。

隐藏内容

图片.gif.bb2f4a75d1543b2c17c96683bf2c036d.gif图片.png.eb1c0f872a4bfa336fe0f823005faea7.png

Great!I didn't expect this game to have new mods after such a long time,hope you keep trying to make more mods!

Edited by YSLXT
On 2021/12/21 at AM12点50分, 1130155732 said:

嗨,谢谢你的好模组。

你有没有在 Nintendo Switch 上应用这 3 个模组? 

如果能分享正确的文件路径就好了,比如01005D10128D2000/romfs/??

On 12/21/2021 at 12:50 AM, 1130155732 said:

Hi, thanks for the nice mods.

have you apply these 3 mods on nintendo switch yet? 

It would be very nice if you  can share  the correct file path, such as 01005D10128D2000/romfs/??

Octopus rady has been removed,does anyone still share it?

Sorry. I forgot to upload the file.

Defenseless Shimakaze

【Outline】
This is shimakaze with physics in the cloth covering the breasts and the skirt.
The ribbons could not be moved together so they were moved to the neck.

【How to install】
Simply unzip the downloaded zip file and move the pak file that comes out to the following folder.

If you do not have a ~mods folder, please create one.

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

image.gif.792a4774191a241a6a98398166a0deb4.gifimage.png.4201c2ef9ef678d550385e56685160b7.png

DefenselessShimakaze.zip

Edited by ALALALFA

Defenseless Nagato

【Outline】

It is Nagato dressed defenselessly.
Dress, rigging and veil can be removed.

The dress is slightly shorter at the top and bottom in length and just barely visible when peeking over the top.

The file was deleted because it is no longer the latest version.

Spoiler

image.png.1089407af5d767d1bef6ff5f02f999e3.png

Edited by ALALALFA
19 minutes ago, ALALALFA said:

手无寸铁的长门

【大纲】

是毫无防备地打扮的长门。
礼服、索具和面纱可以被移除。

这件连衣裙的顶部和底部长度略短,从顶部偷看时几乎看不见。

【如何安装】

解压出来的文件夹里面一个一个都有pak数据,所以请选择其中一个,把pak文件移动到下面的文件夹中。

如果您没有 ~mods 文件夹,请创建一个。

隐藏内容

图片.png.1089407af5d767d1bef6ff5f02f999e3.png

无防长门.zip 33.08 兆字节 · 0 次下载

Can you make full nude mods?I mean remove the bra and panties…

Edited by YSLXT

Defenseless Nagato ver.1.1

【Outline】

It is Nagato dressed defenselessly.
Dress, rigging and veil can be removed.

ver.1.1
Fixed the waist area.
Added a model without underwear.

【How to install】

The folders that come out after unzipping contain pak data one by one, so please select one of them and move the pak file to the folder below.

If you do not have a ~mods folder, please create one.

※The file is compressed in 7z format, so please use 7-zip or similar to decompress the file.

Spoiler

image.png.2a9ab6781ac222ed69a880a70c79c46f.pngimage.png.411197ddac4b76a077ae744ade7e50ce.pngimage.png.1dca9b2f6cf68a0903f88834fb4b1771.png

Defenseless Nagato 1.1.7z