IGNORED

What mod are these lines from?

My character keeps getting approached with this 'greeting'
"Look at this little slut showing off her goods. Hope you don't mind if I get a free sample"

I've disabled all my 'rape' mods and even gone through them looking for these lines of dialogue but with no success. In addition the player is then placed in the role of the aggressor. Latest example - Alvor apprached my girl, greeting given, both strip but then my girl gets equipped with a strap-on and she rogers Alvor.

48 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

My character keeps getting approached with this 'greeting'
"Look at this little slut showing off her goods. Hope you don't mind if I get a free sample"

I've disabled all my 'rape' mods and even gone through them looking for these lines of dialogue but with no success. In addition the player is then placed in the role of the aggressor. Latest example - Alvor apprached my girl, greeting given, both strip but then my girl gets equipped with a strap-on and she rogers Alvor.

Please provide a Mod List

16 hours ago, w2bvaultmeat said:

Got it I think, either or both of Devious Loot or Deviously Helpless, the former has a "rape enabled" setting which allows some customization or fully disabling, and the latter seems to just rape you silly.

It's not Deviously Helpless, that only works for hostile NPC's/Humaniods in any case

• 6 months later...
On 2/13/2020 at 6:57 AM, 43deadwood said:

Thanks for the suggestions w2 - I used to have DCL in my load order but didn't activate it for this profile - I'll have a look at the mod dialogue anyway.

Here's my Mod List

Current Mod List.txt 5.87 kB · 3 downloads

Don't mean to necro the thread but the mod giving you those lines are from the mod Fall of the Dragonborn, there is a "rape break" setting in the mcm that you can set to 0 to disable it. You actually helped me out by providing your mod list for the exact same reason. Of course you probably already figured this all out since the thread is a little old, but whatever.