IGNORED

WickedWhims problem

So, when I enter the game, and try to access wickedwhims in game, I get a white little screen where all the options should be for me to toggle/change/modify, but it's just white and I can't click on the X at the top to close it, it just stays there and I have to use task manager to close the game.

You might be having a mod conflict, to verify it you'll need to take all mods but your whims and mccc out of the mod folder and temporarily store them in another folder elsewhere (like your desktop or a temp directory separate from the EA folder). If that solves the problem, then you add back the mods from your temp folder to the mod folder a couple at a time and see which one causes the problem.

If that solves the problem, see if there's an update for that particular mod. Otherwise, see if you can contact the author of the mod and get an update.

For instance, I like the UI Cheats Extension package, the one that messed up the game was a 1.15 version. After checking around, I found that the most recent was 1.162. After replacing my outdated version with the new one, everything started working again.

Good luck!

On 2/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Bronta said:

You might be having a mod conflict, to verify it you'll need to take all mods but your whims and mccc out of the mod folder and temporarily store them in another folder elsewhere (like your desktop or a temp directory separate from the EA folder). If that solves the problem, then you add back the mods from your temp folder to the mod folder a couple at a time and see which one causes the problem.

If that solves the problem, see if there's an update for that particular mod. Otherwise, see if you can contact the author of the mod and get an update.

For instance, I like the UI Cheats Extension package, the one that messed up the game was a 1.15 version. After checking around, I found that the most recent was 1.162. After replacing my outdated version with the new one, everything started working again.

Good luck!

Thank you both, it was indeed UICheatsExtention, but I have it up to date, if I remove both UICheats files, all works fine, and if I add them, it's when I have issues, even though it is up to date, do you know any way of fixing it?

25 minutes ago, Tarmax94 said:

Thank you both, it was indeed UICheatsExtention, but I have it up to date, if I remove both UICheats files, all works fine, and if I add them, it's when I have issues, even though it is up to date, do you know any way of fixing it?

The latest version of UICheats is v1.16.2

Do you also have your game updated to the latest Origin patch?

Some mods are quite picky when it comes to game versions.

Also be sure you don't have any other duplicates in other mod folders.

3 hours ago, Tarmax94 said:

You only need to have the latest version. If you're using both an older version and a newer version, then delete the older version.