odd lovers bitch issue

Lustfulnight

hey guys its me again ^_^, ive downloaded and modded oblivion before and this is my 3rd time only because i got a new computer yey me xD, but heres the....wtf moment O_o, ive delt with lovers bitch and got it working beautifly so many times but now......i cant? like it works i got the quest and yadda yadda yadda, but i mean when it comes to being mounted the animation is off scale, like the doggy is fucking hair while im just laying there with my butt in the air? whats going on there? so i though eh ill do what i did before, ill download the dedra sutra and just install defferent positions on my own and go from there like i did last time....nope, same annoying animation, the animations i installed dont work and havent once been used like wtf guys?!?! why is this happening NOW? on my new computer...ive done this so many times befoe...maybe im missing something? i got all the lovers pk bases and animidlprioierties and what not...like am i loading them in wrong in the load order?!?! i dunno im completeley puzzled at this point, i tried everything i did before...and supirsingly it dont help one bit

Do you have "New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4 for animation 1101 to 1111 and the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

In LoversCreatures you only have ani 207 (and the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp in there can't play other animation, even if you change the script)

Have you checked folders = data\ini\ (ini 207 and 1101 - 1111)

meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\ (DefMotionx.kf files 207 and 1101 to 1111)

meshes\creatures\dog\idleanims\ani2\ (OffMotionx.kf files 207 and 1101 to 1111)

LoversBitch didn't change animation, so problem must be "LoversCreatures or New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4

Installatlon? First base Lovers stuff, then LoversCreatures, then New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4

Sample Lovers Load Order (at the bottom of the first post)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/?do=findComment&comment=70

LoversBitch before LoversCreatures!

simple solution, 1-2-3-4 number keys will adjust you during sex so that the animations line up, so just move yourself into position and lovers will save it, generally what would cause this issue to begin with is either you or the dog arent the defualt scale the game uses.

GOT IT! all i was missing was the new and improved animation pack =D thanks guys ^_^ this girl is once again happy being mounted by her canine companion! 

GOT IT! all i was missing was the new and improved animation pack =D thanks guys ^_^ this girl is once again happy being mounted by her canine companion! 

Archived