Sims have on EA default underwear when nude

I've updated turbo driver and I've noticed my sims won't appear naked anymore. They have the EA default underwear on in CAS and in live mode and I can't remove it. I noticed this last night but thought the latest patch must have broken turbo driver and waited for the update. However, the problem still persists I even cleared cache and deleted the local thumb cache. I have Hiroki's better body installed, and am going to take it out and see if that was the problem.  But, does anyone know why my sims have the default EA underwear on when they should be nude? Or have experienced this problem? If need be, I will list off all the mods in my adult mods folder

1 hour ago, nekotlc81 said:

I've updated turbo driver and I've noticed my sims won't appear naked anymore. They have the EA default underwear on in CAS and in live mode and I can't remove it. I noticed this last night but thought the latest patch must have broken turbo driver and waited for the update. However, the problem still persists I even cleared cache and deleted the local thumb cache. I have Hiroki's better body installed, and am going to take it out and see if that was the problem.  But, does anyone know why my sims have the default EA underwear on when they should be nude? Or have experienced this problem? If need be, I will list off all the mods in my adult mods folder

You need a default nude skin.....I think better body stuff is broken.

Archived