Is Wicked Whims Compatible With Mod Organizer 2?

4 minutes ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

Hi sorry if this is accidentally a repost but I'm not sure if I can download Wicked Whims in modnexus though the Mod Organizer 2 software. While at it, I feel a bit overwhelmed with the download/installation process; where should I begin? Thanks for taking your time.

You can do lots of shit through Mod  Organizer if you open a program through it. If you download something it will drop in the Overwrites folder...

However, unless I am mistaken... Mod Organizer isn't designed for WW and likely shouldn't be used for it.  I'd instead look up some tutorials for Sims modding and/or at least post the request for mod manager on WW page advice.  I modded Sims 4 before and unlike Bethesda, didn't need any manager for it. The setup for modding Sims is much different. Actually both easier and harder at the same time.. lol. 

possibly Vortex might be able to properly work Sims 4 mods.. and works with Nexus to boot... Might check and see if that works. If you want a single mod manager.. Vortex can also work for the other games (so I was told) that Nexus supports ) for the most part. :D I didn't think of that previously when I p osed.

1 hour ago, H0t Sausage Grrl said:

For some reason, I am not getting a mod folder; do I need to finish the tutorial/begin a game without one for the folder to show up?

No... you NEED TO MAKE  a mod folder then put your mods in it.

I'd advise watching a few Sims modding videos on Youtube. There is a science to modding Sims 4 to really get the most out of it. (organization etc)

Archived