IGNORED

Best realistic male and female body mod suggestions

So it has been a while since I've played, and with getting the expansions I've missed out on I had an itch to play again. I did a complete refresh of my game, so I lost all of my previous mods. I have backups, but dont feel like going through the long list again and updating. 

Heres my question for you all, and I will accept all opinions and review every mods suggested to see what I like. What are the community's best suggestions for body mods? I would like to see them realistic looking and of course compatible with WW because I want to get my game back to how it was...or at least similar. 

Also, if you have any other suggestions for "must-have" mods to compliment them, please throw them in as well. 

The components you need are Body Mesh, Body Preset and Skins.

These below are what I'm currently using:

BODY MESH:

LuumiaSims's Male Top

Simdulgence's Male Top and Bottom

Sopor's Allure Female Top

BetterBody Female Top and Bottom

(+ Helio's Heavy Boobs slider)

BODY PRESET:

All VibrantPixel's Body Presets

(And many others)

SKIN:

LuumiaSims's Vanilla Skin (Maxis Match)

Simandy's Pao Skin (Maxis Match)

LuumisSims's Body Hair v5 (Male)

WildGuys Body Details (Female)

That is what I can remember....

You still need personally adjust, mix, and match everything based on your own taste.

Thanks geck.o for your opinion. I think in remember using betterbody, but never really tried the heavy boobs slider. The skins themselves vary but vanilla skin isnt bad either. I guess my main concerns are the mesh files and the realism of how some of the bodies are proportioned. I looked at some that were suggested on the WW thread opener and one just really didnt appeal to me. I cant remember which one though.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:35 AM, Elsalovescocaine said:

Also add, Best realistic male body by Oscurus sims. + ultra 4k skins 

Female one add Red head sims, for fat girls , same obscurus and there are some body presets from Japanese pages really hard to get. But they are cool exist like 7 

thanks Elsa, will definitely look up some more. I still haven't started the game yet...been looking at the mods and making a mod list.

4 hours ago, Gundy613 said:

thanks Elsa, will definitely look up some more. I still haven't started the game yet...been looking at the mods and making a mod list.

a cute recommendation, separate any body slider, body mod, skin etc. On another folder name it body mods or the name you prefer. to avoid long times trying to fix a bad mod, face dissapearing, no tongue etc. 

19 hours ago, Elsalovescocaine said:

a cute recommendation, separate any body slider, body mod, skin etc. On another folder name it body mods or the name you prefer. to avoid long times trying to fix a bad mod, face dissapearing, no tongue etc. 

I already did this lol. I have to have organization and have everything in folders according to what they are and such