[Query] Body Slot 32 and Slot Concealment

Caco Demon

Something that irks me to no end is that anything equipped to body slot 32 seems to be concealing equipped items from slots 49 and 58. The items from 49 and 58 aren't stripped, they're just made invisible while 32 is equipped.

Is there any way around this without having to re-assign the clothing/armor away from slot 32?

Any input is appreciated.

Cheers.

21 minutes ago, Caco Demon said:

Something that irks me to no end is that anything equipped to body slot 32 seems to be concealing equipped items from slots 49 and 58. The items from 49 and 58 aren't stripped, they're just made invisible while 32 is equipped.

Is there any way around this without having to re-assign the clothing/armor away from slot 32?

Any input is appreciated.

Cheers.

That isn't default behavior.  If you are using Devious Devices, then look at "Devices Underneath", and there's where it is happening.

1 hour ago, Seijin8 said:

That isn't default behavior.  If you are using Devious Devices, then look at "Devices Underneath", and there's where it is happening.

I had a look at slot 32 in the "Devices Underneath" section of the DD MCM. The two concealed slots were occupied by the harness and chastity belt devices.

I simply removed them from the slot 32 section (I don't use either of those devices anyway, a bit excessive for my tastes). Seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for your help!

Archived