SeXtreme Statues - TS4 Edition

View File

Mod Description:

This mod adds a collection of erotic statues to your game that you can place around your lot.

The statues are higly detailed as the are made from sims I have made.

The collection will keep growing in the future and new statues will be added to it.

Each statue cames in a variety of textures, like Marbel, Stone and Wood.

As more Statues are added to the collection, the will first be released on my Patreon page, and after a while they will become public here.

Erotic Auras:

When your sims are in the same room with one of the statues from the Sextreme Statues collection, the statues will cause them to become flirty.

You can also make you sims to admire them to give you sims a Romantically Inspired moodlet.

WickedWhims Compatibility:

Some of the statues are used as a Sex location for Wickedwhims so you sims can have sex on them, if you have WickedWhims installed.

Moe animation and more statues will come in the future.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

12-14-19_8-33-29 PM.jpg

12-15-19_8-09-21 PM.jpg

12-14-19_8-34-42 PM.jpg

12-14-19_8-37-25 PM.jpg

12-14-19_8-38-31 PM.jpg

Patreon releases:

Spoiler

02-03-20_5-08-14 PM.jpg

01-08-20_7-03-16 PM.jpg

02.jpg

2.jpg

Credits:

Spoiler

CmarNYC for the tool used to extract the sims.

Hiroky for BetterBody that my statues are using.

All the athours who's hair and other accesories (nails etc.) my sims are using.

If you like my work please consider supporting me on Patreon.

By supporting me you will also get access to early releases of my animations, mods and extra and exclusive content.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:27 AM, xlanq said:

Like the new statues. ?

Would you consider separating them as individual files?

I thought about it but that would create a loooot of problems. There will be too many files and people will not know what to download.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I adore the statues for my sim shoppes. I attempted to Recolor them, for realism- And found being that they are Packed into 1 file- I do not know how to separate them for recolors. If anyone would like to assist me, I can upload the finished files for friendly DL, if AZMODAN22 is kewl with that. Pretty simple to 're-color', just copy, paste, replace. The statue I did in Sim4 Studio is a foxy redhead. 

I make a lot of CC, I don't usually share, because I'm still new to the technicalities of uploading. 

Happy Simming! Sul Sul. 

(Since Sims 1) 

gamestatue1.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 2/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, azmodan22 said:

View File

Mod Description:

This mod adds a collection of erotic statues to your game that you can place around your lot.

The statues are higly detailed as the are made from sims I have made.

The collection will keep growing in the future and new statues will be added to it.

Each statue cames in a variety of textures, like Marbel, Stone and Wood.

As more Statues are added to the collection, the will first be released on my Patreon page, and after a while they will become public here.

Erotic Auras:

When your sims are in the same room with one of the statues from the Sextreme Statues collection, the statues will cause them to become flirty.

You can also make you sims to admire them to give you sims a Romantically Inspired moodlet.

WickedWhims Compatibility:

Some of the statues are used as a Sex location for Wickedwhims so you sims can have sex on them, if you have WickedWhims installed.

Moe animation and more statues will come in the future.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

12-14-19_8-33-29 PM.jpg

12-15-19_8-09-21 PM.jpg

12-14-19_8-34-42 PM.jpg

12-14-19_8-37-25 PM.jpg

12-14-19_8-38-31 PM.jpg

Patreon releases:

Reveal hidden contents

02-03-20_5-08-14 PM.jpg

01-08-20_7-03-16 PM.jpg

02.jpg

2.jpg

Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

CmarNYC for the tool used to extract the sims.

Hiroky for BetterBody that my statues are using.

All the athours who's hair and other accesories (nails etc.) my sims are using.

If you like my work please consider supporting me on Patreon.

By supporting me you will also get access to early releases of my animations, mods and extra and exclusive content.

Hi, is there a male version? That is, male statues.
Thanks for the atention. (=^_^=)

• 1 month later...

I just had a brief look at the details you've put for the statues, when you said that they can be used as a sex location, did you mean having sex using them like a wall/floor or using the statues themselves? for example a guy actually having sex with the statue itself. 

I could imagine having a line of these statues and any horny guy or gal could simply walk up to one of them and screw the statue itself.

I just had a brief look at the details you've put for the statues, when you said that they can be used as a sex location, did you mean having sex using them like a wall/floor or using the statues themselves? for example a guy actually having sex with the statue itself. 

I could imagine having a line of these statues and any horny guy or gal could simply walk up to one of them and screw the statue itself.

Yes that is the idea, but I havent managed to make a lot yet. just one for now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...