Noob who needs some help!

Hey everybody,

I am a total noob to pc gaming and modding. I mean total noob. I just got a gaming pc for xmas and I have been able to use some of the mods from other places that go directly into mod managers but Im not quite sure how to use the stuff here. 

So, basically heres what I got. Skyrim Special Edition and use vortex manager.  

I just am looking to get SexLab either the full version or lite but the directions seem a bit confusing on how to run it and what to use and all that. I see stuff about load orders and running tools and stuff but everything is pretty vague or super technical. Does anyone have a guide or could even maybe help me out and send me one that's noob friendly and explains things pretty easily? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Step 1:

- Download Requirments

1) SKSE ( use Steam or Google )

2) SkyUI ( use Steam or Google ) - with Google u need to do Manual install :)

3) Fnis

Download both and drop to Your data folder:

FNIS Creature Pack.7z

FNIS BehaviorXXL 7.5.7z

Location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim ( use Windows+R )

Help Image:

Spoiler

Where and what to drop:

Spoiler

4.png.bc0854b375b94b019db1abfcb722a7c0.png

4) Download XP32

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-64-1573894705.7z

This time use MO ( Mod Organizer ) to install... its way better than Nexus Shit...

5) Download Framework:

Spoiler

441.png.012be17f3ca708dc3285d9cde60b5712.png

Spoiler

2.png.4090915d95ba37cb80c49c7e07fa69da.png

Finish this and once u finish u will have working SexFramework

Once You finish come back and tell WHICH mods you want ... SexSlave, AnimalSex or whatever...

but next time im not gonna help u unless u ask for help on Discord: https://discord.gg/2Vh6NVc

3 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Step 1:

- Download Requirments

1) SKSE ( use Steam or Google )

2) SkyUI ( use Steam or Google ) - with Google u need to do Manual install :)

3) Fnis

Download both and drop to Your data folder:

FNIS Creature Pack.7z 468.76 kB · 0 downloads

FNIS BehaviorXXL 7.5.7z 3.35 MB · 0 downloads

Location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim ( use Windows+R )

Help Image:

Hide contents

Where and what to drop:

Hide contents

4.png.bc0854b375b94b019db1abfcb722a7c0.png

4) Download XP32

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-64-1573894705.7z 1.91 MB · 0 downloads

This time use MO ( Mod Organizer ) to install... its way better than Nexus Shit...

5) Download Framework:

Hide contents

441.png.012be17f3ca708dc3285d9cde60b5712.png

Hide contents

2.png.4090915d95ba37cb80c49c7e07fa69da.png

Finish this and once u finish u will have working SexFramework

Once You finish come back and tell WHICH mods you want ... SexSlave, AnimalSex or whatever...

but next time im not gonna help u unless u ask for help on Discord: https://discord.gg/2Vh6NVc

i appreciate it, thanks

21 minutes ago, danfrombackhome said:

yeah I will switch over. that's mod organizer, right? thanks for the help

Yes, Mod Organizer, MO2, MO it's all the same. Well, there is the old MO (or MO1) but most people who use MO mean the updated version which is MO2. Let me know if you need any clarifications (I've been editing that guide to make things as clear as possible but english is not my native language so there is that...).

2 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Yes, Mod Organizer, MO2, MO it's all the same. Well, there is the old MO (or MO1) but most people who use MO mean the updated version which is MO2. Let me know if you need any clarifications (I've been editing that guide to make things as clear as possible but english is not my native language so there is that...).

Thank you! Im here in the states and we have our big american football championship tonite and im going yo watch that and then attempt to try to install tomorrow evening after work. I’ll keep you updated. Is special edition fine to use?

On 2/2/2020 at 5:35 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

That's the version I use and the one I talk about in the guide.

Enjoy the game.

one thing im a bit confused about is the first part. what do you mean remove the files from steam?

these parts.

• If yours is outside of “Program Files”, you are good to go. Remember the location as we’ll need to place some files here in the following steps. It would be wise to make a shortcut for this folder too.
  • If your Steam is installed in “Program Files” you may want to move it before continuing with the next steps. This is totally optional as it may affect not only Skyrim, but all of your games and files from Steam. I take no responsibility about what may happen if you try to change your Steam install.
    • Here is an official article about how to change the location of your Steam Library.
    • If you don't feel safe about moving your entire Steam, you can try to disable the UAC (User Account Control), to reduce the chances of tool failure due to system restrictions. Here is an unofficial article about it (it covers Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7).

Once the download finishes, launch the game at least once, this should start the Skyrim Launcher and generate the default .ini files in …\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition and create other registry entries so your OS and other software knows where Skyrim SE is located. You don't need to open the game, just get to the part where the Skyrim SE Launcher says it'll detect your system specifications and apply the recommended preset. After you’ve done that, just close the launcher and never open it again. Never, seriously, your PC will explode.

So, just to clarify, the next steps are done assuming you have:

• A clean Skyrim SE.
  • Installed Steam and its Library out of Program Files.
  • Disabled the Automatic updates.

Before moving on, we’ll create a "working folder", to keep all the tools and files we’ll use to mod Skyrim. The only requirement here is for this folder to be in the same partition as your Steam Library, but outside of your actual ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition folder. This means if your Steam is in the C:\ drive, you must create this folder in the same C:\ drive. It’s not recommended to have Steam in C:\ and your mod manager or other software in D:\ or F:\. As an example, my Steam Library and working folder are:

• D:\Juegos\Steam\steamapps\common\
  • D:\Skyrim SE Mods\

(Juegos means Games, you’re welcome for this brief spanish class).

You can name your working folder however you want, just make sure it’s in the same partition as your Steam Library, but not inside your “Skyrim Special Edition” folder. Later on, we'll be moving different folders here. But for now, the first thing you should put in your working folder is a shortcut to your actual Skyrim SE folder (...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition).

56 minutes ago, danfrombackhome said:

one thing im a bit confused about is the first part. what do you mean remove the files from steam?

It means delete your current install and download it again. You should do this if you previously installed mods using NMM or manually placing files inside Skyrim Special Edition\Data. This is done to ensure you start with a clean copy of the game with no additional or modified files. This includes

• Uninstalling Skyrim SE from Steam.
  • Manually deleting the "Skyrim Special Edition" folder in Steam\steamapps\common.
  • Manually deleting the "Skyrim Special Edition" folder in Documents\My Games.
  • Downloading Skyrim SE again through Steam.

If you just downloaded the game and haven't tried to install any mod you shouldn't need to delete it and download it again.

Archived