Strange hand/foot seam

I'm using the BHUNP mod from nexus and for some reason there is a hand/foot seam after I build my body, hands and feet in bodyslide. It's really obvious when i'm in any clothes and the weight slider is at 0. scaling the weight doesn't seem to have any affect at all on the hands for some reason. I have reinstalled both skyrim and MO and cannot find out where the fault lies. 

With clothes on and weight 0

1881035975_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_02.01-17_54_33_64.png.20974504b36233f47ddd0041904fe9db.png

Without clothes and weight 0

1364380238_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_02.01-17_54_54_84.png.46de174486888a5eccfc7c454fb55de9.png'

Although it looks ok without clothes on, sometimes when I reload my game with outfits on, the seam just suddenly appears when I take the outfit off again.

I have also tried the CBBE SMP and other types of bodies, same problem.

Build Hands, Batch Build everything...

or u can use BodyScales to move hands to right position... 

at least if u have working RM with BC ( im not talking about Morphs )

Body Morphs works for body ( if you are not wearing object that takes body slot )

Body Scales works for Outfits your wear ( and also some slides works for nude body )

1) Skyrim->Data->CTools

2) BodySlide.exe

3) Build ( Body, Hands, Feets )

4) BatchBuild outfits * button on left bottom cornet ( select body and outfits )

* You can check / uncheck many with Spacebar

* Shift to select from first to second click / Ctrl to select another 

#EpicEnglish :D

11 minutes ago, TobiaszPL said:

Build Hands, Batch Build everything...

or u can use BodyScales to move hands to right position... 

at least if u have working RM with BC ( im not talking about Morphs )

Body Morphs works for body ( if you are not wearing object that takes body slot )

Body Scales works for Outfits your wear ( and also some slides works for nude body )

1) Skyrim->Data->CTools

2) BodySlide.exe

3) Build ( Body, Hands, Feets )

4) BatchBuild outfits * button on left bottom cornet ( select body and outfits )

* You can check / uncheck many with Spacebar

* Shift to select from first to second click / Ctrl to select another 

#EpicEnglish :D

Already done all this, still not working :(

If your nude body is OK, the problem is caused by clothing nif. which come with reference body mesh.

then the clothing body mesh not fit correclty, hand nif (which you generate from BS for nude body)

do you generate clothing by BS too? 

If you are CBBE  body shape user,  you can generate most of vanila clothings, with BS (should use same slider  preset, which you used for body)    as same as your body.  (all clothings BS data are included in CBBE SE)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/198

you just need to generate all clothings which CBBE se offer,  with use same slider preset. (batch buidl)  (then check racemenu morphs, (option))

so clothing should auto follow current your body weight  (0 to 100)  (and it work for NPC which use CBBE body too,)

Archived