Hunting Pacifiers

This mod is for all my fellow ABDL fans out there. ^^

These pacifiers are for Monster hunter world.

As any of my long time fan(s) may know I'm part of the ABDL modding community & I REALLY like pacifiers...

I also really like sharing with people & so I just wanted to share what I was able to create,

I know there's a small amount of people like me out there playing MHW who wished this kind of mod was a thing so here I am. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting Pacifiers ^^
Pacifiers for stressed out hunters with tooth grinding problems, to keep them calm & their teeth safe & strong. ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod will replace the Thermea helmet with an adult pacifier.

Update.1 - I've added an alternate golden version of the pacifier,
                    the shield is gold & the pull ring is the colorable part instead of the shield.

There's 10 pull ring colors to choose from, White, Black, Blue, Purple, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, & a Golden version.
The pacifier shield is colorable in the armor color menu(s) unless u use the golden pacifier, then the pull ring is colorable.

Choose a color/folder & Just toss the "nativePC" folder into ur MHW folder.

Credit goes to AsteriskAmpersand for the MHW Mod3 Importer-Exporter & CrAs T MRL3 Editor.
&
Credit to the creators of Blender.

Huge thanks & credit to the MHW decryption team.

Enjoy ^^

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Iceborne DLC

2 hours ago, Shadowpaladin said:

Cheers for making this, I am happy to see people branching out into other games with this community. Out of curiosity, what outfit mod did you use shown in your screenshots?

Also any other outfit ideas you feel would fit well with the pacifiers?

Thnx ^^.

The outfit I'm wearing is a mishmash of a couple mods but if u'd like to copy this outfit here's what I'm using.

Skimpy Puki armor by UberGrainy https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/2185 - for the panties.

Player's custom guildmarm dress also by UberGrainy https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/419 - for the chest piece / dress.

& Nudist hunter boots by Me https://www.nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/2045 - for the boots.

As for best armors to wear while using a binky, that's entirely up to u, We all have different tastes in clothes.

2 hours ago, Shadowpaladin said:

In your opinion, would a diaper mod be able to fit a monster hunter character? If used as a belt?

In my opinion yes a diaper in the waist slot would go nicely with nude mods & of course pacifiers but someone would need to port diapers to MHW. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Shadowpaladin said:

May I suggest, unlike the pacifier mod. If you ever decide to port a diaper to monster hunter, just post it here.

That's the plan. ^^   people at nexus are SUPER prude & rude to each other even tho that site has it's fare share of adult content.

I posted the pacifier mod(s) on nexus because I knew it would get more attention there & wouldn't really be hated on too much.

But if I ported diapers to MHW I don't think the prudes at nexus could handle it, a pacifier is one thing but adult diapers would get TONS of hate.

• 5 months later...
16 hours ago, sbiscuit said:

Awesome mod! Any chance you could make these into pacifier gags as well?

It's possible but I don't think I'll be doing that any time soon...

Adding 3D models to MHW is a chore compared to other games, the mesh type in MHW is ".mod3" which needs extra data that refers to ".mrl3" files.

The mod3 is the actual mesh while the mrl3 is the file that tells the game how/what textures to apply to a model, & there's no promise it will even work,

for some reason MHW's physics engine is REALLY janky, some meshes get stretched out no matter what & there's pretty much no way to stop it...

The more physics an object has/needs the more likely the game will distort the mesh...

I'm also inexperienced & don't know how to properly write mesh data for MHW so part of the issue is also me.

I still have TONS to learn as a modder but to be honest my "flair" for modding is starting to waiver a little bit...

I mod for the fun of it but I also like sharing with people & that's why I've been posting some of my "content" here, on nexus, & some other sites,

but mathematically in the grand scheme of things practically no one uses my mods & almost everyone on most sites openly hate me & put me down.

I'm one of the "weird/gross" modders & therefore the target of alot of hate for the communities since people are people & hating is easy...

People on this site have been BY FAR one of the more mature open minded communities & I've felt more welcome here then any other site,

I don't plan to stop sharing my mods but it's hard to find motivation to do so when most don't seem to care & I get mostly hate for the things I create.

I for one massively appreciate the modding you do, the fact you made one of the best pacifier mods and ported it to 2 other games is awesome.

Sadly I don't the masses will ever truly accept our interests, I am not one to kink shame for good reason, we don't chose these interests, they just happen. Kind of like how I was born with autism, I am also a DL. Those 2 things will never change. Make, or don't make, the mods you want to make for your own sake, and if you happen to feel like sharing, then that is up to you.